What do YOU wear for your chores? ~Mistress Melanie

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

When I'm doing my ironing I like to dress more smartly, Empress, as it doesn't require too much rushing about.
So I usually like to wear a smart skirt suit, 4" heels , sheer nylons, and a pretty blouse, usually pink.

When I'm working in the kitchen, though, or doing the hoovering, I usually wear one of my mini-dresses, and always with sheer black pantyhose, and my 5" spike heels

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Mistress Melanie,

Even with Her poor health, my Mistress/Wife controls me and my wardrobe.

After I arise, take my bath and prepare for the day, I must be dressed in my Housemaid's Uniform. It's a Gloria Kay - White Swan Uniform purchased from, "Work America." She had my name, "Missy Susan," embroidered on the left breast. It skirt's hemline is just above my knees. It's black with white trim. She takes great joy in tying on my apron. "It keeps you, in your place," She's said more than once. With that, I wear my nude pantyhose and my high heels. The heel's are only 3.75". My days of 5-inch spikes are over. These past few years, gone also, is Her permission for me to wear one of my wigs and make-up application. I must, however, wear my bright, red lipstick and it must be overly-applied.

This is for all chores, except for meal service. I used to be assigned to wear my Waitress Uniform, when I was in the kitchen. It's a simliar stlye. It's burgundy with white trim. The skirt is shorter. With that Uniform, I wore my black pantyhose. My heels were my white, patent-leather, ankle-straps. They're 4.25-inches.

When I'm actually serving Her, her meals, snacks, or cocktails, I must go upstairs and change into my French Maid Uniform. That goes with my black pantyhose and my black, patent-leather heels (3.75-inches) with their in-step strap. They're my favorite. This July, they'll be 5 years old. I've had them re-heeled twice.

When the actual meal service is complete, I have to change back to my Housemaid Dress Uniform.

Anyone who comes to our door knows, at once, that I'm a guy in a dress. Everyone receives my curtsy, when I welcome them to Mistress' House. A few years ago, as a form of humilation punishment, I had to wear an extra bra on the outside of my uniform. The local area kids used to ring the door-bell just to laugh at me and receive my curtsy. When that took too much time from my chores, Mistress rescinded that directive.

That's also how She sends me to the laundromat. My maid's uniform, with no wig; no make-up.

I almost forgot, I must also carry a cupcake's purse with me at all times. It's for my hankie, my compact mirror, and my lipstick.

When doing the paperwork, I had some freedom. I could dress in some clothes that would give me a, "secretarial look." A pretty blouse, a very short black skirt, both my, "C," and my, "B," breast forms, and my black patent-leather spikes. However, these past few years, that hasn't occured.

As I've lamented on these pages before, all my pretty clothes and shoes are, "gathering dust."

I work two jobs and am also responsible for all the chores around the house. She hires a, "real man," for the yard-work. So before I leave for my day-job I've already changed my clothes twice.

Well, it's well past 6:00 A.M. I'm lectoring at Mass today and my bath is ready. I've changed into my Maid's Uniform from my nightgown. Mistress is all set downstairs at the breakfast table. She doesn't want to see me before Her coffee and cereal. I'm not permitted to be at the same table cupcake is at any given time. "The, 'hired help,' do not socially inter-act with their superiors, " is how she phrased it.

So Mistress Melanie, my work clothes for my home chores are pretty dull. Although I do like my French Maid Uniform more than my Housemaid's Dress. That came from, "The Glamour Boutique," in Auburn, Massachusetts.

This year, I won't be wearing my skirt suits at the Summer Fancy Food Show. Mistress told me, I won't be going. Only the second time in the past 30-plus years. The last six years as Ms. Susan Pauline - Businesswoman.

The day awaits. Mistress got me four pretty, new tops for cupcake's Day (today). She hasn't said a word, yet. Perhaps, at Brunch, after church. Sunday is my day off from both my jobs and my chores. I don't consider serving Mistress a chore. It's an honor and privilege. Last year, Mistress actually got me a card addressed to, "Missy - the cupcake." It ewasn't one of those fancy cards. to me it was more of a professional, business type card. The thought was there.

Remember, that I have to ask Her permission to speak at home, other than my, "Yes, Mistress," or, "Thank You, Mistress." Submissives do what they're told or expected to do, without question.

Yours,

Missy Susan
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.