Wonderful site but I'm still searching . . .

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Cazzie

Hi Gurlz, and all you lovely mistresses.
I really enjoy the sexy audio files. Mmmm! All the mistresses sound so sexy I get moist just listening to the start of a session.
But . . . I'm not really into sissy material - I'm an "ordinary" crossdrsser/transvestite and I've been seeking audio stories for yonks.
These sissy stories are a great start, but does anyone know where I can find "ordinary" TV audio, preferably as MP3s?
Kisses - and keep up the wonderful work
Cazzie
Nancy

Hi Cazzie, the school is just incredible, and the girlie audio a particular jewel in her crown. Please don't lose faith, it's not that much of a leap into the CD world...if you mean you'd prefer a male relating the experience back, I'm sure someone here can accomadate - perhaps you would like to submit your own script to nail your particular niche?? Failing that, hang for a few weeks and I'm sure something will arise to float your boat, trust me.

XOX
Nancy
Mistress Dallas
Site Admin

Welcome, Cazzie. If you have some particular stories or story ideas along your line, just write them up and the Mistresses will have the opportunity to record them. Also, since several of the Mistresses also write, there is the possibility that one of us might write a particular story or two if you pass on any ideas you have.
Goddess Dallas

Helping create a special Sissy World

See My Page: http://www.sissyschool.com/index.php?ac ... istress=11
Call Me: 888-232-1467
Email YourGoddessDallas@yahoo.com
Read My Blog: www.kinklibrary.com
Harpsichordman

Hi boys and girls.. :)

I am just an ordinary admirer, but i would love to hear more stories about encounters with males too! There is nothing better than a feminine sissy or TV having fun with a man...
please post some stuff! :)

Bastian
utahutah

to Cazzie:

Try Jane Vargas at X-Traordinary Talk -- she has fantastic stuff involving cross dressing, getting caught, panty, cupcake masturbation etc.

Available for download and on CDs for your pleasure. You will not be disappointed.
MsTiacontrolsu

Or you can write your own story and submit it to one of the Mistresses for her to record. MP3's and CD's are available for purchase anytime, you submit the story lines and idea, pick a Mistress and she does the rest. This way you can customize exactly what you would like her to say and you will NOT be disappointed. :D

Mistress Tia