It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:09 pm

All times are UTC-05:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Author Message
 Post subject: For BraLover
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:42 pm
Posts: 387
Oh good! That was a really fun one to record. Absolutely, we can do that fantasy. I am looking forward to it!

quote="BraLover"]Yes I have!!!!Great as well!!!I was thinking we can do that for our next call when with one click you turn me into a girl.[/quote]

_________________
Empress Violet
800-601-7259

Link to my VERY erotic audios in our Store: https://www.enchantrixaudios.com/catalo ... 2d2d0e66b1
http://www.PersonalPleasureCalls.com


Top
   
 Post subject: click click audio
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:38 pm
Posts: 113
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
empress -

glad this audio came back up to page one. it is an instant classic, ala ESPN.

yes, this will have to get added to the call topics as amng the things I am interested in.

don't stop waving that magic wand of yours either!


Top
   
 Post subject: For sissybrad
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:42 pm
Posts: 387
I appreciate my audio fans bumping it up there! *smile* No worries sissybrad, I keep my magic wand very active!
Quote:
empress -

glad this audio came back up to page one. it is an instant classic, ala ESPN.

yes, this will have to get added to the call topics as amng the things I am interested in.

don't stop waving that magic wand of yours either!

_________________
Empress Violet
800-601-7259

Link to my VERY erotic audios in our Store: https://www.enchantrixaudios.com/catalo ... 2d2d0e66b1
http://www.PersonalPleasureCalls.com


Top
   
 Post subject: Click
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:32 am
Posts: 39
Well MsViolet, the auction got me back here to one of my two favorite audios of all time. Too bad i can only get pennies for commenting on it twice, but now that i have found it again i am sure the rest of the LDW and EE sissies will be listening too. i just love the thought of You and Your magical powers... Click... Click!


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:42 pm
Posts: 387
This was one of my all time favorite audios to make. After all...I got to include the sounds of my fabulous harp as the "magic" sound effects. *smile* I am delighted that you enjoy it so much pantysue!
Quote:
Well MsViolet, the auction got me back here to one of my two favorite audios of all time. Too bad i can only get pennies for commenting on it twice, but now that i have found it again i am sure the rest of the LDW and EE sissies will be listening too. i just love the thought of You and Your magical powers... Click... Click!

_________________
Empress Violet
800-601-7259

Link to my VERY erotic audios in our Store: https://www.enchantrixaudios.com/catalo ... 2d2d0e66b1
http://www.PersonalPleasureCalls.com


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:26 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:12 pm
Posts: 230
Location: Connecticut
i can feel your magic working on me


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:42 pm
Posts: 387
I thought it might be susan. Seductively pulling you in closer and closer to me. Mmmmm....
*insert the heavenly sounds of my harp here*
Quote:
i can feel your magic working on me

_________________
Empress Violet
800-601-7259

Link to my VERY erotic audios in our Store: https://www.enchantrixaudios.com/catalo ... 2d2d0e66b1
http://www.PersonalPleasureCalls.com


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:34 am
Posts: 2220
I guess four pages puts this thread in classic status. Now we'll just have to keep it around for posterity. And what a delicious dream to keep. And... I was just thinking... what if...

I am not really into the concept of being turned into a real girl but instead, What if I was magically transformed to where all of a sudden, I had 38B breasts that required I wear a bra just to keep them from bouncing around as I moved and a fuller backside to fill out my panties even though the rest of me was still the guy I am. Now, the trauma of that would be so intoxicating that it could push me to tears and that's the kind of excitement that makes me drool. I can only imagine what it would be like to try and hide that when I had to work or do other social things that would make that inappropriate. But, it would certainly give a Mistress the perfect excuse to make me wear nothing but my cute little pink shorts and sport bra when I go running in the morning. Which is about three minutes from now. Have a great day!

_________________
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:42 pm
Posts: 387
We each have our own special fantasy. Personally...I like yours! I can imagine your mixed emotions driving you to tears. But the overriding emotion being pure excitement. *smile*


I am not really into the concept of being turned into a real girl but instead, What if I was magically transformed to where all of a sudden, I had 38B breasts that required I wear a bra just to keep them from bouncing around as I moved and a fuller backside to fill out my panties even though the rest of me was still the guy I am. Now, the trauma of that would be so intoxicating that it could push me to tears and that's the kind of excitement that makes me drool. I can only imagine what it would be like to try and hide that when I had to work or do other social things that would make that inappropriate. But, it would certainly give a Mistress the perfect excuse to make me wear nothing but my cute little pink shorts and sport bra when I go running in the morning. Which is about three minutes from now. Have a great day![/quote]

_________________
Empress Violet
800-601-7259

Link to my VERY erotic audios in our Store: https://www.enchantrixaudios.com/catalo ... 2d2d0e66b1
http://www.PersonalPleasureCalls.com


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:42 pm
Posts: 387
Susan, I look forward to working my magic on you for a long time. You are such a darling! *long hugs*
Quote:
i can feel your magic working on me

_________________
Empress Violet
800-601-7259

Link to my VERY erotic audios in our Store: https://www.enchantrixaudios.com/catalo ... 2d2d0e66b1
http://www.PersonalPleasureCalls.com


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:13 am
Posts: 883
Hmmm... Where were you when I was having this fantasy all the time growing up.. I called it my dream room. I walk into this room and I become a woman. The whole world knows me as a woman. I didn't even understand why I thought such things back then. I thought I was wrong. I know better now, of course. But, yeah, if such powers really existed in the world. What a nice dream. Thank you for this and all the other wonderful audios Empress Violet. You have a beautiful voice, by the way :)

_________________
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:59 pm
Posts: 69
Hello MsViolet, talk about hitting the nail on the head :) Being magically transformed into a large breasted woman with the snap of your fingers and wave of your wand is what I dream of !!!!

Love
Heather


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:42 pm
Posts: 387
Hello CandiGurl!

I was busy controlling men and sissies right and left. Now that you have found me, let's have some feminization fun together. I would love to make
the click, click, whirl fantasy come to life for you in session, CandiGurl. *smile*

Quote:
Hmmm... Where were you when I was having this fantasy all the time growing up.. I called it my dream room. I walk into this room and I become a woman. The whole world knows me as a woman. I didn't even understand why I thought such things back then. I thought I was wrong. I know better now, of course. But, yeah, if such powers really existed in the world. What a nice dream. Thank you for this and all the other wonderful audios Empress Violet. You have a beautiful voice, by the way :)

_________________
Empress Violet
800-601-7259

Link to my VERY erotic audios in our Store: https://www.enchantrixaudios.com/catalo ... 2d2d0e66b1
http://www.PersonalPleasureCalls.com


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:42 pm
Posts: 387
Hello Heather,

So happy to learn that this audio affected you so strongly. Sort of like your fantasy come to life.
I am very fond of magical transformations. They are so fun and can go in so many different directions.
But all roads lead to large breasts!
Quote:
Hello MsViolet, talk about hitting the nail on the head :) Being magically transformed into a large breasted woman with the snap of your fingers and wave of your wand is what I dream of !!!!

Love
Heather

_________________
Empress Violet
800-601-7259

Link to my VERY erotic audios in our Store: https://www.enchantrixaudios.com/catalo ... 2d2d0e66b1
http://www.PersonalPleasureCalls.com


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:55 pm
Posts: 498
Quote:
Hello Heather,

So happy to learn that this audio affected you so strongly. Sort of like your fantasy come to life.
I am very fond of magical transformations. They are so fun and can go in so many different directions.
But all roads lead to large breasts!
Quote:
Hello MsViolet, talk about hitting the nail on the head :) Being magically transformed into a large breasted woman with the snap of your fingers and wave of your wand is what I dream of !!!!

Love
Heather
Magical transformations release us from the shackles of reality, things making sense, society's rules, and the reality of what can or cannot actually be. To wave a wand or sprinkle fairy dust and have what we dream of? Even just temporary for the time we wish to indulge in it? If it were possible and could be my private experience, I would transform into a voluptuous woman who is a member of a group who vetts hung studs for our raunchy parties... where I could fuck and suck as a gorgeous woman, feel cock in my real pussy, swallow cum, even feel three cocks at once until I just couldn't orgasm any more!

(So yes, your audios touch a nerve... of which I seem to have so many. So many fantasies or fetishes here at EE/LDW make me hard in my panties, whimpering and begging for more as I lap up my copious pre-cum!)


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next

All times are UTC-05:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited Color scheme created with Colorize It.