Thanks Mistresses for GirlieAudio

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Cindy

Tia's Prom Dress Audio & Ally's Girl Party Audio are absolutely wonderful.
As I mentioned in my introduction I love shopping at Victoria's Secret. When I see a dress, skirt or some high heels I like I just have to have it. I own like 20 pairs of heels, mostly 4 inch stillettos. Suitcase full of lingerie.

Take care Mistresses,
Cindy
Nancy

20????? WOW...I guess if it wasn't for all the purging I wouldn't be far behind. That is some shopping - congrats.

nancykins
Cindy

Hi Nancy,

I know 20 does sound like a lot, I just love heels, Girls just don't know how lucky they are. I love the sound they make while walking, the feminine clicking sound. Just like Carrie from Sex in the City and her love of shoes, I guess. Although walking in 4 inches or higher takes getting used to.

Cindy
Nancy

I hear you Cindy I do, girls have all the fun don't they?? That femmy clicking sound drives me loco as well. I'm up to 5"ers now, but you're right - not to be taken lightly!!! I just wish to Goddess I never got rid of so much...had some amazing stuff. Oh well...keep mincing, keep walking high!!!