Boy or Girl Part 2 :)

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

OOh, yes, please.
I love hearing about all those things that make me a girl
Or that I need to do to make me more of a girl! :D

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
neelia

Oh Mistress Delia, You ask the hardest questions. You also are a wonderful shopping partner who has helped me pick out all the things i'm wearing when i answer yes to each of these questions. If it weren't for You and Your cohort, Mistress Olivia, i would never have been able to discover my feminine persona; adopted her name; and tried so hard to do all those girlie things You like to watch on webcam. Thanks for helping me to discover so many facets of my personality and teaching each of them how to provide pleasure for Mistress, which as You know so well, deeply intensifies my pleasure as well. :twisted:
EmpressDelia

neelia wrote:Oh Mistress Delia, You ask the hardest questions. You also are a wonderful shopping partner who has helped me pick out all the things i'm wearing when i answer yes to each of these questions. If it weren't for You and Your cohort, Mistress Olivia, i would never have been able to discover my feminine persona; adopted her name; and tried so hard to do all those girlie things You like to watch on webcam. Thanks for helping me to discover so many facets of my personality and teaching each of them how to provide pleasure for Mistress, which as You know so well, deeply intensifies my pleasure as well. :twisted:
Oh neelia!

LOVE your purple writing!! :) I love how you answered yes to all of the above... I am thrilled you have discovered and brought out more of your feminine side.

:)
gemsissy

Mmmmm, what a wonderful recording! So simple yet strikes home with each phrase how girly we are. We certainly aren't boys so it isn't a problem if we act like girls, right? And some girls, slutty girls like me, suck cock so why shouldn't I?