This Sissy Got an all night Workout!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

BlondeAngela

Jamie wrote;

"I love that so much. I love that I have made myself so feminine that I can be a masculine man's girl. I love being Len's girl. I love slobbering on his cock while I take it deep into my throat, and then getting to feel its bare flesh slide up into my ass-pussy."

Exactly. We love being feminized ladyboys who can look, act, and dress as beautiful passable feminine women and then please and be pleased by our handsome masculine men.
I am a beautiful, feminine, fully feminized pre-op male to female transwoman with long blonde hair.
sissygirlyboy

Enchantrix Sonali wrote:Men are really turned on by not only cumming all over a woman to mark their territory, but after they cum I have found that the visual effect of seeing a woman covered in their cum turns them on all over again. There is something really sexy and submissive about being covered in a mans cum as some of you are learning..its certainly worth experiencing to see how you feel about it.
Thank you for the fantastic audio!
And oh yeah, being covered in cum is sexy and submissive, just as is kneeling down. omg I'm dying to get some cock in my mouth and to get fucked. I look at the girls on interracialblowbang and I envy them sooo much
BlondeAngela

Any more replies to this?
I am a beautiful, feminine, fully feminized pre-op male to female transwoman with long blonde hair.
Jamie Michelle

Dena wrote:
Jamie Michelle wrote: I just adore the idea of being a masculine man's "bitch". I love the idea that I belong to a studly, potent man. I love the idea that my two love-holes are completely open for him to use. I adore that I'm a cum-receptacle for my man.

I love that I have made myself so feminine that I can be a masculine man's girl. I love being Len's girl. I love slobbering on his cock while I take it deep into my throat, and then getting to feel its bare flesh slide up into my ass-pussy.

Oh, and Mistress Sonali, as you mention in your audio, I do love it when my man strokes my clitty while he dicks me. One of my favorite things in sex is when my man makes me cum first and then he continues to dick me. I love spurting my girlie-juice while my man's cock is pumping deep inside my fag-pussy. Talk about a toe-curling experience! I love it when even after I cum my man continues to drive home his ramrod. That makes me feel so thoroughly fucked. So thoroughly dicked. It makes me feel so girlie, so womanly.
I may have to stop reading your posts Jamie.
I never thought I was attracted to men, this sounds delightful!

Thank you Mistress, I hope Jamie takes you up on your magnanimous offer, I'd love to hear it!
Well, Dena, in describing my life-experiences and my feminine desires, it isn't my intent to turn-on sissies to that who are on the edge of whether or not they should experience being with a manly-man.

I have simply related my own experiences in being with men and what value they have for me. From my own experiences, being with masculine men is *by far* the most feminine and emasculating experiences that I have had in my life. If what a sissy is looking for is feeling feminine to the utmost extent, then I know of no experience which can match the feeling of being the woman of a manly-man in the bedroom. Allowing oneself to be the "bitch" of a potent, studly man is such an utter evisceration of one's own sense of masculinity. It's a demolition, an obliteration, of what male feelings one might have.

Speaking from my own experiences, and from my talks with other man-loving sissies on this issue, being a studly man's woman is such feminine delight, and quite likely even the most feminine experience a sissy can have. Few things in this world can even come close to matching the girlie delight that I experience in having my man's engorged tool fully inside my tushy. Off hand, I can't think of any other experience which approaches it when it comes to the womanly feelings it produces, at least in reference to what genetic males are capable of experiencing.

But a sissy ought to know that if she gets with a competent man who makes her feel like a total woman in the bedroom, that there may be no going back for her. There is the very real possibility that she'll lose almost all interest in women as sexual objects, but at the most simply regard attractive women as objects of envy or as paragons to be emulated. I know that has been the life-progression for me, and with many other man-loving sissies who I have talked to. I used to be sexually attracted to women, but over time I've lost that interest and to me pretty women have just become objects of admiration of how I'd like to be, rather than me wanting to be with them sexually.

If a sissy is prepared to handle this alteration of her self-image and her sexual orientation, then go ahead and take the plunge. Note that a sissy might have to dip her toes into the water for awhile before she finds that right man who is capable of making her feel like a total woman, as not all men are made equally when it comes to competence as lovers. So it's far better to use condoms until one finds that right man who one is going to be with steady. In my cupcake days I didn't always follow that rule, as I was being reckless in doing bareback with men who I had just met. So please take care of yourselves, girls, as I want all of you to be strutting your stuff and turning men's heads for a long time to come.
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
gemsissy

Enchantrix Sonali wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:56 pm Hi Ladies-I've got a new audio for you. Its about the kinky adventures of one naughty sissy--Enjoy!

Miss Sonali

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Sonali/ ... dsissy.mp3
Woooooowwww! That is so erotic.... imagining I was the gurl you were talking to... feeling all that cock making me a total sissy slut... my panties are wet and tented right now!