For the Mistresses - Lucky Day: The Adventures Of A Pantyboy

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

nancy boy Angela

Guess what? I went shopping with my mum today. She needed to buy some bras, and I was with her in the shop cupcake was browsing. Being a faggy little panty boy, I couldn't help looking at the lingerie - although I tried to appear disinterested. My mum didn't buy anything in the shop - but I had a chance to sneak back in there a little later, as I had my eye on some knickers that I wanted.

I selected three items, paid for them, dashed back to my car and hid my knickers in the boot. When I got home and had a chance to unpack them, to my surprise and delight, one pair of knickers had a second pair behind on the same hanger - I just hadn't noticed them!

What sissy panty boy wouldn't be over the moon to discover she had an extra pair of silky, lacy pink knickers to play with?

The first Mistress to send me a PM instructing me to tell her all about me trying my lovely new knickers on will get the full story. And I've saved my surprise pair of knickers to try on and prance about in just for that Mistress' amusement - you can hear all about it if you're quick ...

love,

nancy boy Angela
x
Sing it clear
Sing it loud
I'm a sissy
and I'm PROUD!!