Undercover Sissy

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

enchantrixkay

Do you get your girl on without anyone the wiser? Share your secrets!
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Kay%20M ... rSissy.mp3
Cindy2

I know it is very hard for a man to truly be himself as a true sissy so he has to be secretive until the time is right. In my opinion, no one should have to deal with self-loathing based on society's ideas.
BraLover

I agree with Ms Cindy. I'm starting to buy more women's clothes as I like the fit and feel better then guy clothes/underware. I've bought 8 pair of panties/bras/going to buy more tops as well. I've already come out of closet with my massuse wearing women's skinny slacks/ankle boots and she's so supportive of this. She did ask if I like guys and I told her no. Only negitive is that she's married :cry: it's on again off again though but the plus is we are same age. She's using her girlish lotion on me for my massages with the cherry blossom lotion which she says smells great on me and wants me to use it all the time and think about her when I wear it. She also sent me out with her purse shopping to buy things for her. Other sissies/mistressss said by doing this she knows I'm her submissive cream puff and I'm fine with that. I haven't told her about my wearing bra/panty yet nor wearing lipstick. I want to but.., scared what her reaction will be. I also haven't told her I've never been kissed girls but want to. I'd love her to give me lipstick kisses but with massuse/client professional relationship.
EmpressSimone

That was a fantastic audio Mistress Kay.

I loved the idea of wearing the tights or hose under the slacks. It truly is discreet and an awesome idea. The moisturizer idea is also pretty spectacular. I usually tell my sissies to wear strawberry lemonaide blistex to mimic the sensation of lipstick.

There are a lot of great brands out there now to give a man the feel of lipstick. The holidays are the Best for finding flavored lip balms. I love pumpkin spice chapstick while my live in sissy adores the candy cane flavor. He loves rubbing it over his lips while at work. It gives him a bit of a lift.

Maybe your sissies will enjoy it as well.

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs.

Mistress Simone
Sissy Training can be found:
http://sissyschool.com/index.php?action=show&tease=183
and Always...
1 800 730 3298