Sissy Husband Surprise Part Three!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EnchantrixAlyssa

The ladies step aside revealing a full-length mirror, with a reflection of a woman you’ve never seen before. Then you realize with horrified excitement, that YOU are the woman in the mirror. Any proof that you were ever a man has been stripped away. You’ve been thoroughly emasculated and completely feminized. You feel your clitty twitch with excitement.

I know after listening to the last installment you're practically creaming your panties to find out what happens next! Here it is! Click below to listen to the finally installment!

Sissy Husband Surprise! Part Three

Feminizing the world one man at a time.....

Enchantrix Alyssa

1-800-601-6975

My Website: http://www.prickteaseprincess.com

Email: alyssa@enchantrixempire.com
BraLover

All of you have turned me into a girl :o :( :oops: :cry: looking in mirror I no longer look like a guy!! My skin is so soft,smooth,hairless. My face along with my body is totally feminized!! With this being done my clitty is getting hard along with lipstick kiss you gave me in my cheek! Opening up box with chastity cage I belong to you and your hit girlfriends as your locked up cream puff girl. Blowing away the candles is also blowing away my days as a guy. I'm your locked up cream puff sissy forever!