Time For You To Accept Wearing Femme Wear

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

gemsissy

Cindy2 wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:24 pm How important is it for you to understand and admit you enjoy the experience of wearing female clothing? We need to have this discussion.

Enjoy listening!
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cindy/a ... lothes.mp3

Continue reading my blogs, it's all here...
http://www.naughtyphonesexchat.com/

~Cindy~1-800-721-1962
Thank you, Mistress Cindy. Oh how I wish I could send this audio (and a series of pre-paid sessions with you to my cupcake self) back when I still struggled with these desires and feelings, certain that no female on the planet could possibly understand or approve.
andreasissyuk

Cindy2 wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:59 pm
BraLover wrote:I've already started wearing women's clothes..I worn my women's skinny slacks/ankle boots/with panty underneath. I admitted it to my massuse and she was so supportive of this. I told her it's who I am and it makes me happy. She had me repeat this over and over again. I complemented on the perfume she was wearing and it was cherry blossom lotion/must from bath and beyond. I bought some and she's using it on me for my massages. I bought 8 pairs of panties in soft silk style and will wear them all the time. Also bought another satin slip to wear. I've yet to wear bra as I go to massages 3x a week and she doesn't know that I wear bras. I'm nervous about her knowing. With her and 2 girls I've become friends with they have dug thei nails into me and said they are holding me accountable. I've never had this happen as the one said I'm sensitive and that's a good thing as most guys aren't but I am. It's true once you meet/become friends with women they have the power and control over guys and it's happened to me. I've worn dresses around house and it looks better on me then my guy clothes. There is no going back once I've started this and I don't want to go back. I want you to start back in feminizing me and having me be your cream puff girl.
I hope you will eventually accept being a sissy. No more hiding.
I'm missing the Adventures of Petey Pudding.

I ought to stay away. I keep wearing panties and hose.
I threw some boxers away! :(