Sissy Stealth

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress Christine

It's really ashamed that a sissy can't just dress the way she wants all the time, isn't it? But fear not... for those of you who must hide that side of yourself at times, there are ways of wearing some of what you want and simply hiding it!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Christi ... tealth.mp3
xoxo ~
Your Phone Sex Mistress Christine
800-601-7259
christine@enchantrixempire.com
http://mistressphonesexcalls.com
http://femphoneblog.com

“Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.”
― Marilyn Monroe
BraLover

I've started buying more women's clothes the last couple months. Skinny slacks/panties/boots/tops/bras/slips. I love the fit and feel of them. They fit better then my guy clothes.
Most the mistresses want me to start wearing a bra everyday and since I started wearing breast forms I know what women go through! Especially having a d cup. They said I can wear a sports bra which may work if I'm wearing sweater/shirt underneath. With massages though 3x week my massuse would see bra marks :( :shock: :oops: :cry: she knows about my dressing in women's clothes/boots but not wearing bra/panties as well trying on lipstick. Neither do the 2 girls I've known. My massuse with the 2 girls have taken control and though we are close its got relationship feel to it. They have controlled me which was needed & I'll do what they say and ask. It's just I've never had women do this but if I want to keep them as friends I've no choice. Would wearing slip along with sport bra help hide bra?
EmpressSimone

Hi Ms. Christine,

First off, I absolutely love your accent. I'm from Texas, and I don't have a southern accent but yours is outstanding. Second, I love the ideas you have about wearing an undershirt over the camisole and non underwire bra. Two layers instead of just one to cover it is a great idea.

Thanks for the great audio!!

Mistress Simone
Sissy Training can be found:
http://sissyschool.com/index.php?action=show&tease=183
and Always...
1 800 730 3298
Empress Christine

BraLover wrote:I've started buying more women's clothes the last couple months. Skinny slacks/panties/boots/tops/bras/slips. I love the fit and feel of them. They fit better then my guy clothes.
Most the mistresses want me to start wearing a bra everyday and since I started wearing breast forms I know what women go through! Especially having a d cup. They said I can wear a sports bra which may work if I'm wearing sweater/shirt underneath. With massages though 3x week my massuse would see bra marks :( :shock: :oops: :cry: she knows about my dressing in women's clothes/boots but not wearing bra/panties as well trying on lipstick. Neither do the 2 girls I've known. My massuse with the 2 girls have taken control and though we are close its got relationship feel to it. They have controlled me which was needed & I'll do what they say and ask. It's just I've never had women do this but if I want to keep them as friends I've no choice. Would wearing slip along with sport bra help hide bra?
Wouldn't you like to wear one everyday BraLover? And to answer your question, yes. Any layer you add will help to hide those lines.
xoxo ~
800-601-7259

― Marilyn Monroe
Empress Christine

EmpressSimone wrote:Hi Ms. Christine,

First off, I absolutely love your accent. I'm from Texas, and I don't have a southern accent but yours is outstanding. Second, I love the ideas you have about wearing an undershirt over the camisole and non underwire bra. Two layers instead of just one to cover it is a great idea.

Thanks for the great audio!!

Mistress Simone
Thank you Ms Simone... I love that sexy voice of yours as well! I think it's been quite a while since you and I have feminized a new sissy together... but I hope we get to do so again soon!
xoxo ~
800-601-7259

― Marilyn Monroe
CandiGurl

God Bless you, Empress Christine. I haven't been around here in a while, but I'm glad you're still here helping my fellow sissy girls.

A couple other thoughts on the stealth sissy. Painted toe nails. You're wearing shoes, but you'll still know. A splash of perfume before you go. If somebody asks, your wife thought it would be funny to spray you with perfume that day. It's possible to get away with lipstick if you use the right neutral shade.

Of course, you gotta be careful how far you push it. Before I started dressing full time, it was a little bit at a time. Thought I was getting away with it, but by the time you paint your finger nails and toes the same color and wear sandals, you're really not fooling anybody, hehe.
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
Empress Christine

CandiGurl wrote:God Bless you, Empress Christine. I haven't been around here in a while, but I'm glad you're still here helping my fellow sissy girls.

A couple other thoughts on the stealth sissy. Painted toe nails. You're wearing shoes, but you'll still know. A splash of perfume before you go. If somebody asks, your wife thought it would be funny to spray you with perfume that day. It's possible to get away with lipstick if you use the right neutral shade.

Of course, you gotta be careful how far you push it. Before I started dressing full time, it was a little bit at a time. Thought I was getting away with it, but by the time you paint your finger nails and toes the same color and wear sandals, you're really not fooling anybody, hehe.
Well it's good to have you back CandiGurl, we've missed you!

Oh yes... painted toe nails are perfect, especially during the winter when we wear mostly closed toe shoes. With the perfume, there are a few neutral scents, that are geared toward metro-sexual types or even a unisex scent, that could work. Ahhh... and lipstick - there are tints that could pass for lip moisturizer (also check out Nivea's Shimmer Lip Protector - I use that). But be careful sissies... you don't want to get carried away and leave the house in your secret stash of Hot Pink or CockSucker Red! ;)
xoxo ~
800-601-7259

― Marilyn Monroe
BraLover

Empress Christine wrote:
BraLover wrote:I've started buying more women's clothes the last couple months. Skinny slacks/panties/boots/tops/bras/slips. I love the fit and feel of them. They fit better then my guy clothes.
Wouldn't you like to wear one everyday BraLover? And to answer your question, yes. Any layer you add will help to hide those lines.
Yes I would like to wear a bra everyday. I do at night with my d cup breast forms and they fill out my bra. The forms make me feel what women go through. Just wearing dresses/women's sweaters/tops my breasts really stand out with the d cups. They are so real!! :oops: :( :cry: :shock: it's just at work I'm with guys and few women that I don't hang out with hardly at all. I really want to find women to do that but it's to difficult. I have somewhat with my massuse cupcake's taken charge of me and I did come out about wearing women's clothes and she was supportive of this as I told her it's who I am and makes me happy. She had me repeat this over and over. She has started using cherry blossom lotion & spraying me with cherry blossom mist during massages. After 2 hour massage I smell like cherry blossom which is what she uses and she told me to use it everyday to smell like her and to think about her. I'm friends with 2 other girls but they don't know of my crossdressing. They both like me and have real concern/look after and keep me in line. I'm just afraid what they will think once they find out. :( :cry: :oops: :shock: though my massuse told me her goal is to have me get my first kiss. I want this to happen I want to be in female lead relationship. All 3 women are awesome and I'm glad they have kept me in line. I want them to step it up in 2017. How can I make this happen?
Empress Christine

BraLover wrote:Yes I would like to wear a bra everyday. I do at night with my d cup breast forms and they fill out my bra. The forms make me feel what women go through. Just wearing dresses/women's sweaters/tops my breasts really stand out with the d cups. They are so real!! :oops: :( :cry: :shock: it's just at work I'm with guys and few women that I don't hang out with hardly at all. I really want to find women to do that but it's to difficult. I have somewhat with my massuse cupcake's taken charge of me and I did come out about wearing women's clothes and she was supportive of this as I told her it's who I am and makes me happy. She had me repeat this over and over. She has started using cherry blossom lotion & spraying me with cherry blossom mist during massages. After 2 hour massage I smell like cherry blossom which is what she uses and she told me to use it everyday to smell like her and to think about her. I'm friends with 2 other girls but they don't know of my crossdressing. They both like me and have real concern/look after and keep me in line. I'm just afraid what they will think once they find out. :( :cry: :oops: :shock: though my massuse told me her goal is to have me get my first kiss. I want this to happen I want to be in female lead relationship. All 3 women are awesome and I'm glad they have kept me in line. I want them to step it up in 2017. How can I make this happen?
I'd say the best first step in making this happen is to simply talk to each woman... tell her your goals, ask about hers with regard to you... Make a joint New Year's Resolution of it with them... even a pact if they all know about each others' involvement!
xoxo ~
800-601-7259

― Marilyn Monroe
BraLover

That's a great idea!! I did give all 3 Christmas card telling them how much they meant to me and greatful they are in my life. They all really liked it as I thought it was right thing to do. The massuse is in on again off again marriage but she's been so supportive and helpful as we've had deep conversations about our life's hardships. She said her goal is to have girl I have hots for give me my first kiss cupcake will ask her what she thinks of me and consider dating me. She's 16 years cupcake so I'm nervous/worried about that, but hopes she can pull it off. The other girl is same age as my and my massuse said she has hots/crush on me. She's right. All 3 have been great friends and been there for me. I've never had this happen before as its great that I have 3 women that are worried and concerned about me. And yes women do have power and control it's happening to me. I do like it as it really does put me in my place. The one said they are making me more accountable and yes it is starting to feel like I'm in relationship. I feel the one that has hots for me is starting to dig her nails into me. My massuse has by using cherry blossom lotions & mist on me for massages and I smell like a girl but she said if people notice tell them she uses it on me and she will take blame. Hoping she will help me get girl I like to start dating her. If so I owe my massuse big time. It's safe to say these 3 women have control and power over me.