Are you a sissy in stockings or just a panty boi?

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Mistress Sierra

I speak with someone on a regular basis who is constantly trying to convince me that he is not a sissy in stockings - that he just likes to wear women's clothes - that deep down he is still very masculine...

Ha! It does not take long to remind him that he is in fact a sissy in stockings, and he...well, she...is always so much happier!

Recently, I presented this little test to prove my point, and I thought I would share it here for anyone wrestling with the same delusion.

Enjoy!

Sissy in stockings or panty boi?
Mistress Sierra
http://www.highendphonesex.com
(800) 601-6975 Must be 18+
YM: sierraenchantrix
Twitter: @Beg4Sierra
BraLover

I'm a panty boy that all of the mistresses have turned me into. Not just panties but also putting me in bra/dresses/leggings/yoga pants/boots/heels making my face up,giving me feminine arched eyebrows along with applying lipstick on me,layering lotions and perfumes to keep my skin smelling girlish & soft all the time with having petite girlish body d cup breasts & figure. All of you have turned/made and kept me as your cream puff girl forever with no intention of having me go back to being strong/tough/macho guy ever again.
andreasissyuk

BraLover wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:42 am I'm a panty boy that all of the mistresses have turned me into. Not just panties but also putting me in bra/dresses/leggings/yoga pants/boots/heels making my face up,giving me feminine arched eyebrows along with applying lipstick on me,layering lotions and perfumes to keep my skin smelling girlish & soft all the time with having petite girlish body d cup breasts & figure. All of you have turned/made and kept me as your cream puff girl forever with no intention of having me go back to being strong/tough/macho guy ever again.
I think that you like the permission. :)

If you was the 'girl' in the story and the point it ended Ms Masseuse commanded and encouraged you to, for her, you would say no? Good boy! :D
BraLover

I am her submissive girl. When she first sent me on errands with her purse about 8 month ago I knew then. Once I came out she then asked if I wanted to buy a couch purse and I said yes. Since then Ive bought 2 more, invited me to her house dressed,trying on lipsticks her spraying me in perfumes/lotions and said she wants me dressed for shopping trip end of month with me getting makeover done. She knew and start of this year is when I decided to come out and she's embraced it. I'm in real relationship with her. Your right Andrea she has me thinking/talking/acting and dressing as a girl. I'm deep in the rabbit hole with no way of getting out. Im her cream puff sissy girl.
andreasissyuk

You are choosing to embrace this side of you too. You could walk away, but you like it and would have the experience to miss. You're getting deeply programmed this way and are losing your sex. You are associating a need to be loved by woman by becoming her woman. And in doing, creating an experience you like instead of liking more traditional sex with a female. You are creating programs that are associated with female sex that a real man (if you like) would not allow/confuse. They might be nice but difficult to uninstall later if you wanted to.

I have created panties, hose and miniskirt programs. I really shouldn't!

If you are going to go the become a woman route, you have a lot to embrace. While learning skills like thinking what to paint my nails today you still have some part of you that has sexual attractions as a male. My concern is you will end up looking and acting the role, but not completely who you are - like the domination. Supposed she died in an accident, how would you feel? Would it be as fun to live as a female? Sexually you would ideally choose a woman is my impression, but to do that, going need a lesbian that also likes CDing. You have a sex with woman program growing called Be a female.

It will be interesting to see how the kick feels after your outing as then you have done it. It is a sexual turn on otherwise you would not so much be turned on, just love being a girl. It's complicated. I would live a while as a girl before chopping off bits and growing new bits.

Exploring can be fun, forever might have complications unless you are 100% happy as a girl including sexually.

I would like to explore too some days. Especially in present situation, but it could change/confuse/complicate. As it is wearing panties, hose and skirt - and I like how they feel. But in the right scenario I'd be dreaming of new clothes, waxing and pink nails. Some experiences are better in fantasy.

One mistress on here nailed the thinking like a girl fantasy.
BraLover

I'm attracted to women, there's no doubt about that. We talk about other subjects the shopping/dressing so we have balance with this. Not sure what will happen after out either to be honest. Once warmer weather gets here it will be difficult to dress, as I'll wear women's shorts/racer back tank tops along with yoga pants/capris.
andreasissyuk

Mistress Sierra wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:27 pm I speak with someone on a regular basis who is constantly trying to convince me that he is not a sissy in stockings - that he just likes to wear women's clothes - that deep down he is still very masculine...

Ha! It does not take long to remind him that he is in fact a sissy in stockings, and he...well, she...is always so much happier!

Recently, I presented this little test to prove my point, and I thought I would share it here for anyone wrestling with the same delusion.

Enjoy!

Like BraLover, I have a bi curiousity that does not need to grow. I could have gone another route, but women that discover this side always want to encourage it.

For them, the power over the man, the willingness to please them is a turn on.
gemsissy

Mistress Sierra wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:27 pm I speak with someone on a regular basis who is constantly trying to convince me that he is not a sissy in stockings - that he just likes to wear women's clothes - that deep down he is still very masculine...

Enjoy!

Handing in my test paper to the teacher. Answer to the question? "please don't stop there, Mistress Sierra. I need to learn how to suck a real cock..."

Guess I'm a Sissy in Stockings, tee hee!
Dena

I am a Sissy in stockings!