Ms. Piper Drafts You Into Her Cocksucking Army

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms. Piper

You don’t have to be a sissy to qualify for my team of cocksuckers, but I’ve been told by many a stud that sissies suck cock better than women. It’ll help your chances if you play the part.

Besides, being seen by a real man while you’re wearing panties, stockings, and heels will go a long way in helping you feel submissive. You don’t want to have any fight in you, because studs aren’t very nice when they’re face fucking a bitch like you. It’s best to just give in and save yourself the sissy humiliation of being pinned to the ground while a manly man humps your face hole.

Click here to listen: Ms. Piper Drafts You Into Her Cocksucking Army
Miss Davy

Ms. Piper wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:20 pm You don’t have to be a sissy to qualify for my team of cocksuckers, but I’ve been told by many a stud that sissies suck cock better than women. It’ll help your chances if you play the part.

Besides, being seen by a real man while you’re wearing panties, stockings, and heels will go a long way in helping you feel submissive. You don’t want to have any fight in you, because studs aren’t very nice when they’re face fucking a bitch like you. It’s best to just give in and save yourself the sissy humiliation of being pinned to the ground while a manly man humps your face hole.

Click here to listen: Ms. Piper Drafts You Into Her Cocksucking Army
So cute, might be fun to be in her Army.
Ms. Piper

Can you imagine the pink little satin "fatigues" and sissies prancing around in heels while they drop and give me 20? ;)