Ms. Piper’s Sissy Assignment: Full Face Makeup Hidden In Plain Sight

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms. Piper

So many of you Sissy Humiliation sluts are always wanting to take it to the next level, aren’t you?

It’s never enough to just fantasize, dress up in private, or even practice your dick sucking and cock riding, is it? Even if you gather up your courage and come out of your sissy closet and show yourself on cam, you still wish you could show off your sissy self in public!

But you have that pesky other life that requires you to be an adult and hold down a job, don’t you? Damn adulting–it ruins all of your fun!

I’m always trying to come up with ways for you to strut your sissy self in public while hiding it–in plain sight!

Today’s assignment requires you to go on a little sissy shopping spree.

Hear more: Ms. Piper’s Sissy Assignment: Full Face Makeup Hidden In Plain Sight
BraLover

I want 2017 to be year where I can wear women's clothes/boots in public along with bra/panty without anyone knowing. At work it's cupcake business and I don't want to risk doing that. As I've been told most guys don't notice nor care as they are focused on their career. I also want to be in female lead relationship. How can I do this with my massuse/2 girls I've been going out with? Massuse knows I like to wear women's clothes but haven't told her that I like to wear bras/panties/lipsticks. Though she uses cherry blossom lotions/mist on my massages. And yes she has taken charge of me as I'll do what she asks and wants. She's in on again off again marriage and we are same age but I don't want to cause any problems. They other 2 girls don't know that I like to dress in women's clothes/lipsticks. It's not a matter of if but when I come out of closet with them. I'm really nervous how they will react :shock: :oops: :( though the one bought me feminine lotion on my birthday. It could rear its ugly head. :(
Dena

Adulting. I hates it!

I'm unfamiliar with clear lipstick, any recommendations?!
CandiGurl

I thought I would hide in plain site, but I just had to push it. It didn't help that I started by paining my finger and toe nails from the start. I started with subtle makeup, but neutral lipstick wasn't good enough for me. Eventually, I was called on that, but I didn't care at that point.
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
Ms. Piper

Dena wrote:Adulting. I hates it!

I'm unfamiliar with clear lipstick, any recommendations?!
Sometimes it's called lipstick topcoat. Covergirl Outlast makes one, and you can use lip gloss and just blot it a bit too. :)

Enjoy! :)