I want to pamper YOU!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Mistress Sierra

I simply adore the way my sissies pamper me...everything from doing my chores and errands to massaging my feet to pleasuring me orally. And I am more than happy to receive every moment of servitude...but, I also like to return the favor from time to time.

This may surprise some of you girls, but Mistresses also like to pamper their sissies! You are our fun little playthings...almost like having an obedient, sexy doll...so naturally we want to take very good care of you.

Here is a little audio of how I like to pamper my sissies.

Enjoy!
Mistress Sierra
http://www.highendphonesex.com
(800) 601-6975 Must be 18+
YM: sierraenchantrix
Twitter: @Beg4Sierra
BraLover

With all my clothes disappearing along being to big to wear I've notice my drawer filled with bra/panties/slips. Since I've been going to salon for waxings I've noticed my skin much softer along with my body changing. I have girlish curves/my breasts are d cup size along with my hair/nails growing. With my face being all made up with feminine arched eyebrows I didn't expect this as well you pampering me at salon on regular basis. Now that I'm Home you have me wearing matching pink bra/panty set with slip. With body con sheath dress in size 6 it's perfect fit :o :shock: :oops: :cry: I also smell so girlish with perfumes layering along the lotion you did along applying matching lipstick to my lips.