If I wanted to be telefeminized... / UK Top 3!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

andreasissyuk

1. Empress Simone
I like your audio, and your approach.
2. Ms Cindy
3. Empress Delia

EnchantrixRachel*
*I would have to be miles away to be truly submissive, but I still think we'd clash and I might rebel! Pity - as like your ideas, just I am not brave enough lol and don't desire embarrassing my cupcake. I think if going to be domme, you will need discipline. I could see you breaking me in. :(
Last edited by andreasissyuk on Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
andreasissyuk

Update...

[NEW] 99. EnchantrixRachel

*Subject to change!
Last edited by andreasissyuk on Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
EnchantrixRachel

andrea973102 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:07 am [U4] 1. Ms Cindy
[D1] 2. Empress Simone
[D1] 3. Empress Delia
[D1] 4. Mistress Olivia
[D1] 5. Empress Violet
[---] Everyone else - Try harder!!!

*Subject to change.
I'm sure the Mistresses you enjoy most for your feminization fantasies will be flattered to know you enjoy your time with them, or at least the thought of time with them, but as part of the "everyone else", I don't think I would be a good match with a sissy who thought it was their place to issue orders, so I'm content to remain unranked in your book. You see, it's less a matter of "trying" and more a matter of chemistry, which I don't have with those who don't know their place, or at least don't have good manners.

"Everyone else-Try harder!!!" Pfft. Please.

Good luck.
Learn more about me at my blog: http://www.sensual-domme.com

Join Me on Twitter: @FemdomEnchanter

Ready for a session? Feel free to give me a call at 1-800-356-6169!
BraLover

Great top 5 mistresses as I've called Ms Olivia/Ms Violet/Ms Delia & Ms Cindy and they all have feminized/dressed/turned & kept me as their cream puff girl.
andreasissyuk

I don't think I would be a good match with a sissy who thought it was their place to issue orders, so I'm content to remain unranked in your book. You see, it's less a matter of "trying" and more a matter of chemistry, which I don't have with those who don't know their place...
Does Mistress Ally not set targets? ;D
...or at least don't have good manners.

I hold open doors!!!
Last edited by andreasissyuk on Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
andreasissyuk

I don't think I would be a good match with a sissy who thought it was their place to issue orders, so I'm content to remain unranked in your book. You see, it's less a matter of "trying" and more a matter of chemistry, which I don't have with those who don't know their place, or at least don't have good manners.

Good luck.
...but more importantly, can you push my buttons?
andreasissyuk

BraLover wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:49 am Great top 5 mistresses as I've called Ms Olivia/Ms Violet/Ms Delia & Ms Cindy and they all have feminized/dressed/turned & kept me as their cream puff girl.
You must tell us about it!

Looking forward to hearing about your trip out... In Technicolor.
BraLover

I can tell you now how all 4 feminized me. It was 10 years ago where Ms Olivia & Ms Violet dud thus to me long before I met Ms Cindy. I'm the reason for Ms Violet & Ms Olivia it was their very first call together and I'm the main reason they are the dominant powerful mistresses they are. It all started with Ms Olivia wanting me to go with her & Ms Violet shopping and I didn't want to but she put her arms around me and gave me soft lipstick kisses on my cheeks and said it would fun to go with her & Ms Violet since we haven't done anything. They both wanted my advice. I told them I wouldn't be much good but Ms Olivia gave me more lipstick kisses on my cheeks and said just to get out of house. So I went. Once in Victoria's Secret it smelled so girlish as Ms Olivia went over to check out the bras/panties and I was with Ms Violet in the perfume/blush/lotions/lipstick section. I was minding my own business while Ms Violet was trying out the samples until she told me to come over and them she put shimmer blush on my cheeks. It caught me off guard as I tried to rub it off but she said not to and that I looked so cute and adorable then she went to spray perfume but had bottle pointed at me and I got spritzed in Angel perfume. I said I smell like a girl and she giggled at me and said its supposed to. She said I was nervous and put very sexy lotion on my skin to calm me down. Then Ms Olivia saw us and giggled at me saying she could smell me a mile away and said I smell so pretty and told me the blush looks great on me. Then she took tube of burgendy lipstick and applied it on my lips. Both giggled and said to cute to me. I was so embarrassed. Then they lead me by the hand and took me to fitting room to take off all my clothes and had me out on matching burgendy bra/panty set with heels. Both said in my petite/girlish body that I looked so cute and adorable in the matching set. MsOiliva made a bet with me saying if they don't get me off they will remove everything and I can go back to being guy but if I cum I have to stay this way all the time. I agreed them they put I was put in middle of them and they gave me lipstick kisses on my cheeks and/sprayed main perfume/rubbed against me. After about 15 minutes it was to much and I creamed my panties. Both mistresses said I lost the bet and have to stay dressed as their cream puff girl all the time and they would throw away all my clothes and I would have to wear women's clothes/dressed/makeup/lipsticks/perfumes/lotions/heels/boors all the time as I was cumming all I could say was yes mistressss and I belong to them as their cream puff girl forever.
BraLover

The other is where Ms Olivia introduced me to he friend Ms Delia and she told her what Ms Vioket and her did to me and asked if she was interested and she said yes. Ms Delua loved sissy boys and that's what Ms Olivia & Ms Violet turned me into. Ms Olivia said I can't complain being dressed up in women's clothes and I lost the bet so I have to what she said or she would dump and throw me out which I couldn't afford. They sai we are going to salon to give me makeover along with waxing. Once I did the waxing Ms Delia bought matching pink bra/panty to wear. I was horrified but they both giggled/gave me lipstick kisses on my cheeks and said you are in place with all women and they cater to sissies. I then had my eyebrows arched in feminine way/had white tip French manicure then makeup put in me. They said to hide my boner as it was pitching a tent under my apron. Then they giggled as it meant it was a sign of weakness/submission and that I liked this. After makeover they took off apron and I had my bra/panty set on with heels. Everyone giggled took pictures of me and said I looked so cute and adorable. Both mistressss gave me lipstick kisses my cheeks the Ms Delia pulled out burgendy sheath body con dress for me to wear. Once in and then they took me to mirror I no longer looked like the strong guy but a submissive/weak/helpless/feminine sissy girl. They made another bet if they got me off I had to stay this way. I took the bet but again after many lipstick kisses on my cheeks I creamed my panties and I had to stay this way as I was cumming all I could say was yes mistresses and knew my days of being guy was over with and that I was going to be this way all the time.
andreasissyuk

BraLover wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:51 am I can tell you now how all 4 feminized me. It was 10 years ago where Ms Olivia & Ms Violet dud thus to me long before I met Ms Cindy. I'm the reason for Ms Violet & Ms Olivia it was their very first call together and I'm the main reason they are the dominant powerful mistresses they are. It all started with Ms Olivia wanting me to go with her & Ms Violet shopping and I didn't want to but she put her arms around me and gave me soft lipstick kisses on my cheeks and said it would fun to go with her & Ms Violet since we haven't done anything. They both wanted my advice. I told them I wouldn't be much good but Ms Olivia gave me more lipstick kisses on my cheeks and said just to get out of house. So I went. Once in Victoria's Secret it smelled so girlish as Ms Olivia went over to check out the bras/panties and I was with Ms Violet in the perfume/blush/lotions/lipstick section. I was minding my own business while Ms Violet was trying out the samples until she told me to come over and them she put shimmer blush on my cheeks. It caught me off guard as I tried to rub it off but she said not to and that I looked so cute and adorable then she went to spray perfume but had bottle pointed at me and I got spritzed in Angel perfume. I said I smell like a girl and she giggled at me and said its supposed to. She said I was nervous and put very sexy lotion on my skin to calm me down. Then Ms Olivia saw us and giggled at me saying she could smell me a mile away and said I smell so pretty and told me the blush looks great on me. Then she took tube of burgendy lipstick and applied it on my lips. Both giggled and said to cute to me. I was so embarrassed. Then they lead me by the hand and took me to fitting room to take off all my clothes and had me out on matching burgendy bra/panty set with heels. Both said in my petite/girlish body that I looked so cute and adorable in the matching set. MsOiliva made a bet with me saying if they don't get me off they will remove everything and I can go back to being guy but if I cum I have to stay this way all the time. I agreed them they put I was put in middle of them and they gave me lipstick kisses on my cheeks and/sprayed main perfume/rubbed against me. After about 15 minutes it was to much and I creamed my panties. Both mistresses said I lost the bet and have to stay dressed as their cream puff girl all the time and they would throw away all my clothes and I would have to wear women's clothes/dressed/makeup/lipsticks/perfumes/lotions/heels/boors all the time as I was cumming all I could say was yes mistressss and I belong to them as their cream puff girl forever.
I never can tell whether you are recalling a phone story or resl life story.

I think your experiences have been an influence...
andreasissyuk

BraLover wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:04 am The other is where Ms Olivia introduced me to he friend Ms Delia and she told her what Ms Vioket and her did to me and asked if she was interested and she said yes. Ms Delua loved sissy boys and that's what Ms Olivia & Ms Violet turned me into. Ms Olivia said I can't complain being dressed up in women's clothes and I lost the bet so I have to what she said or she would dump and throw me out which I couldn't afford. They sai we are going to salon to give me makeover along with waxing. Once I did the waxing Ms Delia bought matching pink bra/panty to wear. I was horrified but they both giggled/gave me lipstick kisses on my cheeks and said you are in place with all women and they cater to sissies. I then had my eyebrows arched in feminine way/had white tip French manicure then makeup put in me. They said to hide my boner as it was pitching a tent under my apron. Then they giggled as it meant it was a sign of weakness/submission and that I liked this. After makeover they took off apron and I had my bra/panty set on with heels. Everyone giggled took pictures of me and said I looked so cute and adorable. Both mistressss gave me lipstick kisses my cheeks the Ms Delia pulled out burgendy sheath body con dress for me to wear. Once in and then they took me to mirror I no longer looked like the strong guy but a submissive/weak/helpless/feminine sissy girl. They made another bet if they got me off I had to stay this way. I took the bet but again after many lipstick kisses on my cheeks I creamed my panties and I had to stay this way as I was cumming all I could say was yes mistresses and knew my days of being guy was over with and that I was going to be this way all the time.
Well if this is in real life, I can see how it shaped you!
BraLover

This is phone sex fantasies.
gemsissy

BraLover wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:17 am This is phone sex fantasies.
They are beautiful experiences. Thank you for sharing.
EnchantrixRachel

andrea973102 wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:02 am
No, She doesn't. Every Mistress here is Her own boss, sets Her own goals, and for the most part, Her own standards.

But, carry on--perhaps others will continue to do the classy thing, as some have begun to, and simply share some of their favorite memories, without feeling the need to talk about Us as if We're greyhounds on a racetrack chasing your sissy ass around.
Learn more about me at my blog: http://www.sensual-domme.com

Join Me on Twitter: @FemdomEnchanter

Ready for a session? Feel free to give me a call at 1-800-356-6169!
andreasissyuk

EnchantrixRachel wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:10 pm
andrea973102 wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:02 am
No, She doesn't. Every Mistress here is Her own boss, sets Her own goals, and for the most part, Her own standards.
Better than telesales then. :D
But, carry on--perhaps others will continue to do the classy thing, as some have begun to, and simply share some of their favorite memories, without feeling the need to talk about Us as if We're greyhounds on a racetrack chasing your sissy ass around.
Ok, I'll stop being cupcake.