Ms. Delia Panties a Sissy

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressDelia

Do you love a nice pair of pretty panties?

Are you a sissy who loves to be pantied by a Mistress?

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Delia/sissypanties.mp3

Ms. Delia wants to panty you, pretty sissy!
BraLover

With all the panty styles/colors and you having me feel how soft they are it is overwhelming :oops: :shock: :cry: :o with my skin all soft and smooth they feel so good against my skin. I see and assortment of matching bras on the bed. With you putting my arms through the bra and locking it up I can't escape. Along with the d cup breast forms my bra is filled out. I hear the doorbell ringing😳😧😢you didn't tell me the mistresses were coming over. They are going to see what you've done to me. With bag full of lingerie and makeup are you all going to use that in me?

Also Ms Delia I finally came out of closet with my massuse last month. I told her I like to wear women's clothes/bras/panties/makeup/lipsticks. She asked if I was into guys/gay and I said no. She measured/fitted me in bra after my massage and to me to wear it all weekend which I did. What a thrill to be standing in front of her with nothing but matching maroon bra/panty set. 3 weeks ago she had me come to her house dressed cupcake had try on lipsticks/model purses I bought from her then sprayed me in perfumes/lotions. I told her I look and smell like a girl and she said this is what I wanted. I agreed with her and did whatever she wanted. End of month we are going shopping for women's clothes/lipsticks/perfumes/and myself getting makeover done. She said she wants me dressed in leggings/knee high boots/women's turtleneck sweater with women's scarf along with matching shoulder strap purse and to wear my bra/panty. She's married as her husband stopped to pay surprise visit which surprised the crap out of us. He didn't notice I was dressed and didn't say anything. If he did she would've stuck up for me. I spent to much cupcake told me I need to chill out and save up for shopping trip along with the monthly waxings/3x week 2 hour hot stone massages I do with her. She's called
Me purse boy/sweetie/Hun and babes. We are the age and we've shared our hardships with one another being each other's shoulder to cry on. Ms Olivia said With her inviting me to her house/yesterday going out for dinner/drinks and shopping trip end of month this is real relationship and she's interested in making me her sissy boy. She's right! Im in relationship with her despise her being married. Im her sissy boy toy who has me wrapped around her finger and nails dug into me.