Get out of the closet, and INTO Mine!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressDelia

Are you a crossdresser who needs a BIG closet?

Maybe you wish for a MAGICAL closet?

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Delia/D ... Closet.mp3

Ms. Delia has an amazing closet!

Enjoy the audio, and let your imagination run wild.
andreasissyuk

This is why I have avoided relationships.

Either they won't get me.

Or they TOTALLY get me and malewise, I'd be lost! :(

I once had to do a retail college course as a nerdy blonde with NHS specs and crap hair! I found it mostly girls, all in sexy uniforms, showing legs in pretty hose. Made up pretty and giggly, confident...

And they would embarrass me. "What's a condom?" etc to make me blush. Now I would say, "It's a plastic sheath that goes over the penis to allow sexual intercourse and protect from disease and cupcake!". But then I was shy.

If I had a time machine, I might visit my past self and educate. Might have avoided andrea getting created lol!

One girl, Vanessa, rubbed her leg on me under the table. Cannot do that in the workplace, but okay at school. And I liked it, just not then. And more to tease than want. So kicked her hard (which I regret as liked her, but would not stop). That worked.

I still fantasised a bit though and then became the fantasy. That was the start of finding the locked pink room hidden in my mind and turning the key. Then I could not close it again...

So, I guess the bit about, "Only girls do..." I quite like.

In real life, that could be fun. But I am scared of andrea getting too strong. Sometimes exploring gives things to miss. Will Petey find that out? Will I?

I like the idea of being smooth, sexy, smelling nice in sexy things.

Although I must be a girl to, the world sees me as male! :(

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=15620
C'mon Ms Cindy. You're slipping lol...

But nice belly ring... You could talk about that... How long to heal?

I'd like a stud. Petey might like one too in time!
BraLover

This is my dream!!! And it did come true when my masseuse measured/fitted me in bra hole I was wearing panty in from of her then had Me wear it all weekend. The she had me come to her placed dressed..she had me try on lipsticks/model 2 shoulder strap purses and them sprayed me in perfume then put lotion on me. I told her being dressed/modeling purses wearing lipstick/perfumes/lotions I look and smell like a girl and she said this is what I wanted. I agreed and did what she said. We are going on shopping trip end of month and she said she wants me dressed in leggings/knee high boots/women's pink turtle neck sweater with matching pink purse/women's wraparound scarf along with bra/panty set. She told me not to get carried away with my credit card before trip or she will kick my butt. She plans on having me buy women's slacks/halter tops/sweater/lipsticks/perfumes/lotions and have me get makeover. I'll need to wear & bring extra panties and panty liners so I won't soak my panties or her seeing my hard on :( :o :shock: :cry: :oops: after this trip I'm going to be her sissy boy forever.
Dena

I would love to be dressed like this, I must be a girl.

I've ALWAYS wanted to be a pretty princess!