Sissy...When Did You Know?

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress Christine

Some know the exact moment that they became a sissy, while others, can't put their finger on any one thing that brought them to the feminine person they are now...

So tell me, when did you know? And how?

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Christi ... ouKnow.mp3>
xoxo ~
Your Phone Sex Mistress Christine
800-601-7259
christine@enchantrixempire.com
http://mistressphonesexcalls.com
http://femphoneblog.com

“Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.”
― Marilyn Monroe
BraLover

For me it was when girl on school bus put foundation/blush/lipstick/perfume on me. I was trapped as I was seated by window. It was hot and turnon, I was hard and tried to wipe off makeup but she got mad and put more on me. I tried to resist but it was not worth it.

Another time was when my step mom gave me lipstick kisses after school. She told me to go to cupcake to see lipstick marks on my cheeks but not to wipe it off. My cheeks were covered in lipstick then she had me sit on her lap giving me more kisses on my cheeks. She Saudi had to help her out after school or she would tell everyone. I accepted her offer and as reward she gave me more kisses. I then would sneak into her closet try on her lipsticks/perfumes/dresses/bras. I think she knew cupcake gave me smirk but didn't tell anyone.

1998 was when I got hooked forever. I was waiting to do laundry and I saw bra out of the corner of my eye. I felt how soft it was and went to cupcake to try it on and I saw lipstick and applied it on my lips. I felt so weak/soft/submissive & feminine. I went to my room and got off. From that point on I knew I was a sissy. I've bought many bras/pantys/dresses/tops/sweaters/heels/boots/leggings/yoga pants/lipsticks/perfumes/lotions. Now that I came out to my massuse she's fitted me for bra/made me wear it on weekends/had me come over to her place dressed to try on lipsticks/perfumes/lotions and model purses. She said I always wanted this and I agreed with her. We are going out of town on shopping trip and she wants me dressed in leggings/turtleneck sweater/wraparound scarf/shoulder strap pink purse and to wear my bra/panty set as we are going to buy women's clothes/lipsticks/perfumes/lotions/have me get makeover. I'm so glad I came out to her and she wants to do this to me. After many years I met my match and couldn't careless what others think. She's made me her cream puff as not to get carried away with my credit card so I have enough to go shopping with her. I'm glad she's done this to me and having her control me.

I admit I'm cream puff sissy who should've been born a girl and now I'm her cream puff girl. As I said I couldn't care less what anyone else thinks. Especially my cupcake/co workers. I'm not doing anything wrong and they can f--k off!!
Empress Christine

BraLover wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:05 am For me it was when girl on school bus put foundation/blush/lipstick/perfume on me. I was trapped as I was seated by window. It was hot and turnon, I was hard and tried to wipe off makeup but she got mad and put more on me. I tried to resist but it was not worth it.

Another time was when my step mom gave me lipstick kisses after school. She told me to go to cupcake to see lipstick marks on my cheeks but not to wipe it off. My cheeks were covered in lipstick then she had me sit on her lap giving me more kisses on my cheeks. She Saudi had to help her out after school or she would tell everyone. I accepted her offer and as reward she gave me more kisses. I then would sneak into her closet try on her lipsticks/perfumes/dresses/bras. I think she knew cupcake gave me smirk but didn't tell anyone.

1998 was when I got hooked forever. I was waiting to do laundry and I saw bra out of the corner of my eye. I felt how soft it was and went to cupcake to try it on and I saw lipstick and applied it on my lips. I felt so weak/soft/submissive & feminine. I went to my room and got off. From that point on I knew I was a sissy. I've bought many bras/pantys/dresses/tops/sweaters/heels/boots/leggings/yoga pants/lipsticks/perfumes/lotions. Now that I came out to my massuse she's fitted me for bra/made me wear it on weekends/had me come over to her place dressed to try on lipsticks/perfumes/lotions and model purses. She said I always wanted this and I agreed with her. We are going out of town on shopping trip and she wants me dressed in leggings/turtleneck sweater/wraparound scarf/shoulder strap pink purse and to wear my bra/panty set as we are going to buy women's clothes/lipsticks/perfumes/lotions/have me get makeover. I'm so glad I came out to her and she wants to do this to me. After many years I met my match and couldn't careless what others think. She's made me her cream puff as not to get carried away with my credit card so I have enough to go shopping with her. I'm glad she's done this to me and having her control me.

I admit I'm cream puff sissy who should've been born a girl and now I'm her cream puff girl. As I said I couldn't care less what anyone else thinks. Especially my cupcake/co workers. I'm not doing anything wrong and they can f--k off!!
Thanks for sharing Bralover, it sounds like make-up actually got you started, and then you evolved with dressing up... starting with the ever feminine BRA!
xoxo ~
800-601-7259

― Marilyn Monroe
BraLover

It was the makeup from the girl on the bus. Makeup/lipsticks/perfumes are very powerful in turning guys like me into a cream puff. :( :shock: :oops: :cry: in all honestly I'm glad she did this to me as it was a turnon how powerful she was and had me wrapped around her finger. The same with my step mom giving me lipstick kisses. Women have that sense and they both knew how soft/weak I was without me knowing it. If only I didn't catch bra out of corner of my eye then I wouldn't be the cream puff I am. With that I'm glad it happened as wearing bras/panties/slips/dresses/tops/sweaters/leggings/yoga pants/boots/heels/makeup/perfumes/lotions & lipsticks are so hot and fun. I told my massuse would've been better off born a girl instead of a guy along with having sisters instead of brothers. At my age(46) most people are married with cupcake/cupcake but I'm not. I'm glad I have massuse that going shopping with me and have me dressed with buying lipsticks/perfumes and getting makeover in 2 weeks but she's married and I respect that. With my crosdressing it's not likely I'm going to be in relationship anytime soon though I know 2 girls I've been friends with for last 5 years..but they don't know of my dressing and if I want to take next step I know I'll have to come out of closet with them.
Devina Cox

It goes from kinky fun, to reality when you see yourself in the mirror all dressed up sucking a Shecock, while on your knees. There is no going back from that moment of self realization :mrgreen:
gemsissy

Devina Cox wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:56 pm It goes from kinky fun, to reality when you see yourself in the mirror all dressed up sucking a Shecock, while on your knees. There is no going back from that moment of self realization :mrgreen:
That sounds like a truly wonderful moment. Dreaming...
Empress Christine

BraLover wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:57 am It was the makeup from the girl on the bus. Makeup/lipsticks/perfumes are very powerful in turning guys like me into a cream puff. :( :shock: :oops: :cry: in all honestly I'm glad she did this to me as it was a turnon how powerful she was and had me wrapped around her finger. The same with my step mom giving me lipstick kisses. Women have that sense and they both knew how soft/weak I was without me knowing it. If only I didn't catch bra out of corner of my eye then I wouldn't be the cream puff I am. With that I'm glad it happened as wearing bras/panties/slips/dresses/tops/sweaters/leggings/yoga pants/boots/heels/makeup/perfumes/lotions & lipsticks are so hot and fun. I told my massuse would've been better off born a girl instead of a guy along with having sisters instead of brothers. At my age(46) most people are married with cupcake/cupcake but I'm not. I'm glad I have massuse that going shopping with me and have me dressed with buying lipsticks/perfumes and getting makeover in 2 weeks but she's married and I respect that. With my crosdressing it's not likely I'm going to be in relationship anytime soon though I know 2 girls I've been friends with for last 5 years..but they don't know of my dressing and if I want to take next step I know I'll have to come out of closet with them.
Just know Bralover, there are women out there who would love to be in a relationship with a Crossdresser... and not all of them for the same reasons.
xoxo ~
800-601-7259

― Marilyn Monroe
Empress Christine

Devina Cox wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:56 pm It goes from kinky fun, to reality when you see yourself in the mirror all dressed up sucking a Shecock, while on your knees. There is no going back from that moment of self realization :mrgreen:
I agree with that Devina Cox! And I bet you looked just darling on those knees and with She-cock in face!
xoxo ~
800-601-7259

― Marilyn Monroe
gemsissy

It took me awhile to understand what I was doing and what I craved. As soon as puberty hit I was slipping into my cupcake's satiny nylon panties and becoming a little sex machine. From my earliest fantasies, I wanted to know how the girl felt, the panties accentuating the sensations, craving to have something inside me. It was all pretty murky back then but while I've lived a heterosexual life, my dreams of being feminized by a woman only grow stronger over time.
Empress Christine

gemsissy wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:12 am It took me awhile to understand what I was doing and what I craved. As soon as puberty hit I was slipping into my cupcake's satiny nylon panties and becoming a little sex machine. From my earliest fantasies, I wanted to know how the girl felt, the panties accentuating the sensations, craving to have something inside me. It was all pretty murky back then but while I've lived a heterosexual life, my dreams of being feminized by a woman only grow stronger over time.
I can understand how unsure things must have been in the early days gemsissy. But through this heterosexual life that you live now, do you get any sort of feminization or is it all just fantasy?
xoxo ~
800-601-7259

― Marilyn Monroe
gemsissy

Empress Christine wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:49 am
gemsissy wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:12 am It took me awhile to understand what I was doing and what I craved. As soon as puberty hit I was slipping into my cupcake's satiny nylon panties and becoming a little sex machine. From my earliest fantasies, I wanted to know how the girl felt, the panties accentuating the sensations, craving to have something inside me. It was all pretty murky back then but while I've lived a heterosexual life, my dreams of being feminized by a woman only grow stronger over time.
I can understand how unsure things must have been in the early days gemsissy. But through this heterosexual life that you live now, do you get any sort of feminization or is it all just fantasy?
I've had female 'allies' now and again although they were friends, not sexual, and not 'in charge' in any way so it was emotionally supportive but not sating my cravings to be led into feminization. Beyond those two women (a few months each), all of my feminization has been solo, self-inflicted if you will. ;)

My experiences have all been heterosexual (girlfriends, wife) but my fantasies have indulged in cock-sucking and taking cock. Haven't been attracted to men but crave cock when sissified (though I wear panties+ daily now so I guess that's all the time!), submission to cock, servicing cock. For many years, my brain framed it as a woman with a strapon which is still the more powerful desire but the thought of tasting cum hot from a cock I made cum or feeling a man/she-male orgasm inside my pussy... oh heavens I want it all. :)
Empress Christine

gemsissy wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:02 am
I've had female 'allies' now and again although they were friends, not sexual, and not 'in charge' in any way so it was emotionally supportive but not sating my cravings to be led into feminization. Beyond those two women (a few months each), all of my feminization has been solo, self-inflicted if you will. ;)

My experiences have all been heterosexual (girlfriends, wife) but my fantasies have indulged in cock-sucking and taking cock. Haven't been attracted to men but crave cock when sissified (though I wear panties+ daily now so I guess that's all the time!), submission to cock, servicing cock. For many years, my brain framed it as a woman with a strapon which is still the more powerful desire but the thought of tasting cum hot from a cock I made cum or feeling a man/she-male orgasm inside my pussy... oh heavens I want it all. :)

There is something about the idea of introducing real cock into the scenario gemsissy, that really makes you feel even more feminine, right?
xoxo ~
800-601-7259

― Marilyn Monroe
gemsissy

Empress Christine wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:56 pm
gemsissy wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:02 am

There is something about the idea of introducing real cock into the scenario gemsissy, that really makes you feel even more feminine, right?
Blush... yes, Empress. I feel so sissy girly imagining kneeling down in my sissy dress and lingerie and looking at his cock sticking out straight at me...
Empress Christine

gemsissy wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:21 pmBlush... yes, Empress. I feel so sissy girly imagining kneeling down in my sissy dress and lingerie and looking at his cock sticking out straight at me...
Now imagine how girlie you'll feel if and when you are ever actually down there, cock in face and lingerie on your sissy body, gemsissy! :lol:
xoxo ~
800-601-7259

― Marilyn Monroe
gemsissy

Empress Christine wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:34 pm
gemsissy wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:21 pmBlush... yes, Empress. I feel so sissy girly imagining kneeling down in my sissy dress and lingerie and looking at his cock sticking out straight at me...
Now imagine how girlie you'll feel if and when you are ever actually down there, cock in face and lingerie on your sissy body, gemsissy! :lol:
Yes, I want to be totally sissy and open my mouth, let him slide it between my lips, hold back my teeth but taste, lick and suck it, feel its soft, pungent heat, taste his precum, stroke his shaft, do everything I can to make his hips start to thrust, in and out of my mouth, in my throat, so he grabs my long sissy hair and fucks my sissy mouth until he grunts and I feel that delicious splashes of cum coating my throat, my teeth, my tongue, my lips as he finally withdraws, cum leaking past my lipsticked lips.

Um, yes, I think I can see that happening. Making me feel more sissy than I ever have, no turning back, no denying I'm a panty-wearing, cock-sucking sissy slut of a human, not a macho man. Can't wait! :D :D :D