It is currently Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:44 pm

All times are UTC-04:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:39 pm
Posts: 114
Quote:


Just know Bralover, there are women out there who would love to be in a relationship with a Crossdresser... and not all of them for the same reasons.
This is very true, Ms. Christine! My own boyfriend recently confided that he'd found some old women's clothes back in college in an abandoned house and he used to go there and have some naughty fun. I couldn't resist buying him some lingerie and got to know him in a whole new way!

_________________
Have you been a naughty girl?
Tell your naughty lover all about it!


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:26 am
Posts: 449
Quote:
Quote:


Just know Bralover, there are women out there who would love to be in a relationship with a Crossdresser... and not all of them for the same reasons.
This is very true, Ms. Christine! My own boyfriend recently confided that he'd found some old women's clothes back in college in an abandoned house and he used to go there and have some naughty fun. I couldn't resist buying him some lingerie and got to know him in a whole new way!
I bet the two of you had a lot of fun both dressed in sexy lingerie Ms Piper! In my experience when I play with a straight man dressed in lingerie and especially stockings, it is really erotic to dress the same and enjoy a lot of touching play - both skin on skin as well as skin on soft materials like satin, silk, lace, sheer silk (stockings), etc

_________________
xoxo ~
Your Phone Sex Mistress Christine
800-601-7259
Skype: empress.christine
christine@enchantrixempire.com
http://mistressphonesexcalls.com
http://femphoneblog.com


“Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.”
― Marilyn Monroe


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:45 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:28 am
Posts: 473
Location: Wearing bras in private
Your right Ms Christine. She's accepted this and has been very supportive. She told me that I need to stay healthy & take care of myself and I told her I would. I want to ask her if she's interested in taking lead in our relation/friendship. I work mostly with guys and they are totally focused on their work/jobs. In family business it's all about business before pleasure and if its pleasure it's work related which is fine but I'm trying to break away from this. I've told her they have been hard on me and I've had it. I told her this and she feels bad for me and said all she wants is for me to be happy. She told me to not get carried away with my credit card or she will kick my butt. She said she's looking forward to having fun with me on shopping trip as am I. I've no problem being dressed for her as she said not to be nervous/scared as I'm with her. She said we are going buy lipsticks/perfumes/long with me getting makeover. I want her to be Dom with me being in female lead relationship. I'll let her have way with me in safe/harmless/legal way. I want to her cream puff girl.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:26 am
Posts: 449
Quote:
Your right Ms Christine. She's accepted this and has been very supportive. She told me that I need to stay healthy & take care of myself and I told her I would. I want to ask her if she's interested in taking lead in our relation/friendship. I work mostly with guys and they are totally focused on their work/jobs. In family business it's all about business before pleasure and if its pleasure it's work related which is fine but I'm trying to break away from this. I've told her they have been hard on me and I've had it. I told her this and she feels bad for me and said all she wants is for me to be happy. She told me to not get carried away with my credit card or she will kick my butt. She said she's looking forward to having fun with me on shopping trip as am I. I've no problem being dressed for her as she said not to be nervous/scared as I'm with her. She said we are going buy lipsticks/perfumes/long with me getting makeover. I want her to be Dom with me being in female lead relationship. I'll let her have way with me in safe/harmless/legal way. I want to her cream puff girl.
It sounds like keeping this side of things separate from your Family / business, is definitely for the best Bralover. And I agree that is sounds like she might be the perfect fit for you. Just do as she says and let her lead the way, you'll be her little cream puff girl in no time!

_________________
xoxo ~
Your Phone Sex Mistress Christine
800-601-7259
Skype: empress.christine
christine@enchantrixempire.com
http://mistressphonesexcalls.com
http://femphoneblog.com


“Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.”
― Marilyn Monroe


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:09 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:28 am
Posts: 473
Location: Wearing bras in private
She is keeping this only between us and told me not to wear perfumes/bra..women's clothes to work/family outings. She said with the work I do wearing the bra would make it difficult said be sweating/going to bathroom to adjust it. With perfumes she said guys wouldn't notice nor care but still risky if women co workers noticed and said not to do this. She said we will get women's slacks that are feminine but not noticeable so I can wear at work. I'm glad about this as she really is looking out for me. She is the perfect fit for me. I am going to do what ever she wants and asks. I've never been in relationship before nor had women like this but I'm glad and don't mind that she wants me to go dressed up buying lipsticks/perfumes/getting makeup put on me. She said we should and need to do this out of town in case people I know see me. That's a true friend who's looking out for me and I'll do what ever she wants and reward her.



Also she wants me to be invester in coffee shop she wants to open next year and I'm going to do this with her. It will only strengthen our friend/relationship in making us business partners. If this happens she will be part of my life forever.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:36 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:31 pm
Posts: 140
Quote:
Quote:
It was the makeup from the girl on the bus. Makeup/lipsticks/perfumes are very powerful in turning guys like me into a cream puff. :( :shock: :oops: :cry: in all honestly I'm glad she did this to me as it was a turnon how powerful she was and had me wrapped around her finger. The same with my step mom giving me lipstick kisses. Women have that sense and they both knew how soft/weak I was without me knowing it. If only I didn't catch bra out of corner of my eye then I wouldn't be the cream puff I am. With that I'm glad it happened as wearing bras/panties/slips/dresses/tops/sweaters/leggings/yoga pants/boots/heels/makeup/perfumes/lotions & lipsticks are so hot and fun. I told my massuse would've been better off born a girl instead of a guy along with having sisters instead of brothers. At my age(46) most people are married with family/children but I'm not. I'm glad I have massuse that going shopping with me and have me dressed with buying lipsticks/perfumes and getting makeover in 2 weeks but she's married and I respect that. With my crosdressing it's not likely I'm going to be in relationship anytime soon though I know 2 girls I've been friends with for last 5 years..but they don't know of my dressing and if I want to take next step I know I'll have to come out of closet with them.
Just know Bralover, there are women out there who would love to be in a relationship with a Crossdresser... and not all of them for the same reasons.
Think I am afraid to find one...

A female friend bought me a pair of panties to try on. But I guess the college thing was the catalyst.

Curiousity is a sod. I couldn't have the girl, so explored being the girl - lingerie, initially pinching mums.

I hate shopping, but have done, every two years lol


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:45 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:31 pm
Posts: 140
Quote:
Also she wants me to be invester in coffee shop she wants to open next year and I'm going to do this with her. It will only strengthen our friend/relationship in making us business partners. If this happens she will be part of my life forever.
I think you confuse being a sissy with having a relationship. Cannot get a traditional relationship, but if I am a sissy??? Then that becomes you. A kind of conditioning...

Sexual is a relationship. This is more a d/s game. A d/s relationship/friendship.

I'd struggle with traditional relationships too... I have this side to me but also I want to learn. I am not sure I want to just obey someone. Maybe that's partly why not looked so hard... Also other reasons, ocds...

If you invest, sissy or not, still has to be an investment that will work and return.
You want income, not paid in bras, panties, hose, lipstick, perfumes, bags, slacks...

Or maybe you do? :D


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:53 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:31 pm
Posts: 140
Quote:
This is very true, Ms. Christine! My own boyfriend recently confided that he'd found some old women's clothes back in college in an abandoned house and he used to go there and have some naughty fun. I couldn't resist buying him some lingerie and got to know him in a whole new way!
I hate that I have this weakness. Not weakness in being fem, but weakness in that it puts me in your power and I am trapped in girlie mode.

I don't want to start liking it, but that's what happens.

Then if desired, easy to tempt stage 2...

I have avoided relationships partly because I am afraid of andrea.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:26 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:28 am
Posts: 473
Location: Wearing bras in private
Coffee shop will be professional relationship as we will keep the crossdressing out of this. We are both putting a lot into this as we both think it will be goldmine. With her drive/personality its going to rock!! I've been in liquor business all my life and I think this will be easier/less stress.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:41 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:59 pm
Posts: 65
Hello Mistress,

I remember when the idea of crossdressing first entered my world but you are also correct that it is not a single moment that the fantasy really took hold.

The moment happened when a female co-worker tossed a Victoria Secret catalog on my desk and said 'you should see something in there that you like'. At the time I assumed that she meant that as a man there was bound to be something that interested me "as a man",,, although in the years since I have often wondered if that was really what she meant or did she see the sissy in me back then. I took the catalog home and as I looked through it I began to wonder what it would be like to wear what the models had on. Curiosity built until I took the plunge and ordered a bra. When it arrived I was literally shaking like a leaf, when I put it on it felt so good,,,so natural. It was like being hugged and I knew then that this would definitely not be the only time I wore a bra and also that I needed to make the experience more real so I researched and found a store that sod breastforms online. When those arrived I knew for sure that I was 100% hooked on feeling feminine. I haven't looked back since :)


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:11 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:26 am
Posts: 449
Quote:
Hello Mistress,

I remember when the idea of crossdressing first entered my world but you are also correct that it is not a single moment that the fantasy really took hold.

The moment happened when a female co-worker tossed a Victoria Secret catalog on my desk and said 'you should see something in there that you like'. At the time I assumed that she meant that as a man there was bound to be something that interested me "as a man",,, although in the years since I have often wondered if that was really what she meant or did she see the sissy in me back then. I took the catalog home and as I looked through it I began to wonder what it would be like to wear what the models had on. Curiosity built until I took the plunge and ordered a bra. When it arrived I was literally shaking like a leaf, when I put it on it felt so good,,,so natural. It was like being hugged and I knew then that this would definitely not be the only time I wore a bra and also that I needed to make the experience more real so I researched and found a store that sod breastforms online. When those arrived I knew for sure that I was 100% hooked on feeling feminine. I haven't looked back since :)
I'm so glad to hear that you haven't regretted it for a moment Slut_Maria! And as far as that co-worker of yours goes, I bet she could see it in your eyes!

_________________
xoxo ~
Your Phone Sex Mistress Christine
800-601-7259
Skype: empress.christine
christine@enchantrixempire.com
http://mistressphonesexcalls.com
http://femphoneblog.com


“Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.”
― Marilyn Monroe


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:29 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:31 pm
Posts: 140
Quote:
Quote:
For me it was when girl on school bus put foundation/blush/lipstick/perfume on me. I was trapped as I was seated by window. It was hot and turnon, I was hard and tried to wipe off makeup but she got mad and put more on me. I tried to resist but it was not worth it.


Another time was when my step mom gave me lipstick kisses after school. She told me to go to bathroom to see lipstick marks on my cheeks but not to wipe it off. My cheeks were covered in lipstick then she had me sit on her lap giving me more kisses on my cheeks. She Saudi had to help her out after school or she would tell everyone. I accepted her offer and as reward she gave me more kisses. I then would sneak into her closet try on her lipsticks/perfumes/dresses/bras. I think she knew as she gave me smirk but didn't tell anyone.
Why lipstick kisses? Why was this a threat?
Quote:
1998 was when I got hooked forever. I was waiting to do laundry and I saw bra out of the corner of my eye. I felt how soft it was and went to bathroom to try it on and I saw lipstick and applied it on my lips. I felt so weak/soft/submissive & feminine. I went to my room and got off. From that point on I knew I was a sissy. I've bought many bras/pantys/dresses/tops/sweaters/heels/boots/leggings/yoga pants/lipsticks/perfumes/lotions. Now that I came out to my massuse she's fitted me for bra/made me wear it on weekends/had me come over to her place dressed to try on lipsticks/perfumes/lotions and model purses. She said I always wanted this and I agreed with her. We are going out of town on shopping trip and she wants me dressed in leggings/turtleneck sweater/wraparound scarf/shoulder strap pink purse and to wear my bra/panty set as we are going to buy women's clothes/lipsticks/perfumes/lotions/have me get makeover. I'm so glad I came out to her and she wants to do this to me. After many years I met my match and couldn't careless what others think. She's made me her cream puff as not to get carried away with my credit card so I have enough to go shopping with her. I'm glad she's done this to me and having her control me.

I admit I'm cream puff sissy who should've been born a girl and now I'm her cream puff girl. As I said I couldn't care less what anyone else thinks. Especially my family/co workers. I'm not doing anything wrong and they can f--k off!!
You weren't a sissy. You were made!

Not very ladylike. Tut! tut!

Thanks for sharing Bralover, it sounds like make-up actually got you started, and then you evolved with dressing up... starting with the ever feminine BRA!
I think your experiences shaped who you believe you are too! I do x, therefore I must be a sissy. Even though this was not all your decision.

Second, it is why you like some humiliation of being seen sissy! Explaining it to yourself!


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:55 pm
Posts: 418
Quote:
Quote:
Hello Mistress,

I remember when the idea of crossdressing first entered my world but you are also correct that it is not a single moment that the fantasy really took hold.

The moment happened when a female co-worker tossed a Victoria Secret catalog on my desk and said 'you should see something in there that you like'. At the time I assumed that she meant that as a man there was bound to be something that interested me "as a man",,, although in the years since I have often wondered if that was really what she meant or did she see the sissy in me back then. I took the catalog home and as I looked through it I began to wonder what it would be like to wear what the models had on. Curiosity built until I took the plunge and ordered a bra. When it arrived I was literally shaking like a leaf, when I put it on it felt so good,,,so natural. It was like being hugged and I knew then that this would definitely not be the only time I wore a bra and also that I needed to make the experience more real so I researched and found a store that sod breastforms online. When those arrived I knew for sure that I was 100% hooked on feeling feminine. I haven't looked back since :)
I'm so glad to hear that you haven't regretted it for a moment Slut_Maria! And as far as that co-worker of yours goes, I bet she could see it in your eyes!
In both cases when I confessed I was a sissy to a platonic woman, they each responded that they weren't surprised. Women can see it in a man no matter if we think we're hiding it. They don't have to spot our pantylines, bra straps, or browser histories, they know... just like our beautiful Mistresses do.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:30 pm
Posts: 454
Yes, Mistress Christine, you are right!

I always knew!

I have 5 older sisters. I can't say I know what their influence was. I'm certain I watched more Beauty Pageants when I was very young than my male peers. I shared a bedroom with 2 of them until I was 10. I learned to ride a bike on a girls bike with 2 of my sisters running along side until I learned to balance. I fantasized about dressing like a girl long before I actually did. Each piece of the puzzle is a joyous confirmation!


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:26 am
Posts: 449
Quote:
Yes, Mistress Christine, you are right!

I always knew!

I have 5 older sisters. I can't say I know what their influence was. I'm certain I watched more Beauty Pageants when I was very young than my male peers. I shared a bedroom with 2 of them until I was 10. I learned to ride a bike on a girls bike with 2 of my sisters running along side until I learned to balance. I fantasized about dressing like a girl long before I actually did. Each piece of the puzzle is a joyous confirmation!
Wow Dena, 5 older sisters and all of that feminine influence swirling around... I think it's safe to say that they at least served as girlie inspiration to you... ;)

_________________
xoxo ~
Your Phone Sex Mistress Christine
800-601-7259
Skype: empress.christine
christine@enchantrixempire.com
http://mistressphonesexcalls.com
http://femphoneblog.com


“Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.”
― Marilyn Monroe


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2

All times are UTC-04:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited Color scheme created with Colorize It.