Do You Have A Salon Fetish?

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Enchantrix Rayne

Does the idea of getting done do you in? Take a listen and let me know...

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Rayne/C ... SHBLOG.mp3

Enjoy!
Empress Rayne
www.phonesexbootcamp.com
BraLover

This is hot!!! I do get waxed every month now that my massuse has taken over my waxing. I love having the soft/smooth girlish skin as all my clothes fit so much better, especially my panties and bra in which first waxing of this year I came out to her about my crossdressing and she asked my questions if I liked guys/waa gay and I said no. She asked if I like makeup/sleeping in lingerie and I said yes along with wearing dresses/women's clothes. She then asked me about purses and if I was interested in buy 3 of them from her and I said I would. Then we had girl talk cupcake noticed my bra and said she has same one in black color as mine was maroon. After waxing wanted to measure/fit me. That was hot as I was standing in front of her wearing my panties while she did this and once she did she told me to keep it on all weekend. It was thrill to have her do this and keep me in it. I then showed her 4 of my dresses and she loved my style and wanted to barrow then in future.

The following week she had me come over to her place dressed and had me try on lipsticks/model the purse so bought from her. I wore leggings/ankle boots/women's turtleneck sweater with wraparound scarf along with bra/panty. She said with leggings to wear knee high boots and not ankle boots. I was told ankle boots with women's slacks..then after I did this she sprayed me in perfume/put lotion on my skin. I told her being dressed/modeling purses/trying on lipsticks/sprayed in perfumes/lotions I look and smell like a girl and she said this is what I wanted and agreed/did what she said. We are going on shopping trip where she wants me to wear leggings/knee high boots/with pink purse/pink turtleneck sweater/scarf along with bra/panty set. She said not to be scared/nervous as I'll be with her as I was told I'm going to buy burgendy/red lipsticks/perfumes/lotions/slacks/halter tops and have makeover done to me. I'll need to bring extra panties/panty liners as I know I'll be hard a cream my panties :( :shock: :oops: :cry: I hope she won't notice as that's what I'm scared and nervous about. Once we do this I'll be her cream puff sissy forever.

Also she wants me to invest in coffee shop with her and I'm going to. Not only will she be my massuse/therapist/her cream puff but we will be business partners.
andreasissyuk

Duplicate somehow...
Last edited by andreasissyuk on Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
andreasissyuk

BraLover wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:40 am...I then showed her 4 of my dresses and she loved my style and wanted to borrow then in future.
Why take four dresses to your waxing? Does she come to you? Q. How did you start getting waxed by her in the first place? Was it originally just massages?
Also she wants me to invest in coffee shop with her and I'm going to. Not only will she be my massuse/therapist/her cream puff but we will be business partners.
Special Offer: Coffee and Cock Suck.
...I'm going to buy burgendy/red lipsticks/perfumes/lotions/slacks/halter tops and have makeover done to me...
Yup. Plans a brothel... Red is perfect!
...asked me questions if I liked guys/was straight and I said no...
You should not tell lies!!!

You just need a little encouragement. The only way I would dress like you are planning is if I wanted to attract attention. I like discreet dressing because I haven't. Like how some things feel... But you, seem to want to really live en-femme. Mindset and all. And most girls are straight...
BraLover

I told her I've been getting waxed by same girl at different salon for 15 years and she said she could wax me and do massages under one place. With other girl I couldn't get consistent schedule with her as last few waxings were 10-12 weeks apart and that's way to long to go in between waxings. She has me on strict waxing schedule 5-6 weeks no more then that. Coffee shop is going to happen as I want to get out of liquor business. With Sunday sales most likely going to happen and expanded weeknight hours I don't want to do this. Coffee shop with be closed on Sunday's/7/8pm week nights. Better hours and I'll be treated better with credit & respect from her unlike liquor store. I did tell her truth when I came out of closet that I don't like guys & not gay as I said I want women to take me shopping/dress me as girl for fun. I said I would've been better off born as girl with sisters and not brothers and she agreed.
andreasissyuk

BraLover wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:18 am I told her I've been getting waxed by same girl at different salon for 15 years and she said she could wax me and do massages under one place. With other girl I couldn't get consistent schedule with her as last few waxings were 10-12 weeks apart and that's way to long to go in between waxings. She has me on strict waxing schedule 5-6 weeks no more then that. Coffee shop is going to happen as I want to get out of liquor business. With Sunday sales most likely going to happen and expanded weeknight hours I don't want to do this. Coffee shop with be closed on Sunday's/7/8pm week nights. Better hours and I'll be treated better with credit & respect from her unlike liquor store. I did tell her truth when I came out of closet that I don't like guys & not gay as I said I want women to take me shopping/dress me as girl for fun. I said I would've been better off born as girl with sisters and not brothers and she agreed.
Picture this. You are wearing women clothes, bright red lipstick, made up and wandering round the mall talking and thinking girl things... You smell like a woman too and are wearing perfume that is designed to grab a guy's attention. I'd not check out his bulge if I were you.

Inner girl: "Is he well hung?" / Pete: "I must not look!"

If masseuse gave you permission to be on your knees, privately, telling you it's what girls do, I think you'd be tempted as you seem to associate your best relationships with women with dressing and acting girlie.

I also wonder if you like humiliating your male side. Perhaps you don't feel your male side is successful enough and deserves it?

1. Why did you start waxing?
2. Why do you like dressing in female clothes and products? For example, I have worn panties a while and not really sure why. I mean it's a kick, feels nice, bit naughty but mens stuff can feel nice too and panties don't help a guy's image. I'm not pretending to look like a girl, I don't want a boyfriend (but have wondered if curious).

I'm not sure what your need is? Do you get a kick being seen as a sissy by women? Do you like buying female things wearing red lipstick and looking sissy? Or is it you want to become a girl and live as one properly, your true gender?

Is it for a kick, a girl telling you to kick/bit embarrassment kick?

You say you don't dress up to pull a hot guy. Why isn't masseuse dating you as a male, would she reject you if you chose to live as a male? It's hard to word right, but why do you want to own and wear fem things? What is this giving you?

Is this a fantasy being ticked off? That makes sense. But then, you seem to want being made to. It must fulfil some need. What need is being a sissy achieving? Is it to do with a memory?

I think masseuse needs corrupting. Ms Cindy could tell you a lovely story about the masseuse who would massage and wax her pretty sissy, in panties and bra. Nice lotions, smells, lipstick (she shopped for). Get her looking pretty, sexy and attractive.

Nice short skirt etc (fashion isn't my strong point).

Then after these Friday massage sessions, she puts on her strappon and orders her sissy to get some practice... Wouldn't that be nice Petricia?

You could learn how to be a really good girl... Wouldn't it be nice to be praised for doing a good blowjob?
I'm willing to bet some strappons may even stimulate the vagina. I suspect Empress Delia will know... :D

When's her birthday?

-----

I really hope during your girl shopping trip, masseuse says things to you like, "You look really hot, girl!" or "You could pull...". But I think she is too nice. Salesgirl: "Oh look, how cute, she's got a wet patch in her panties!" (cupcake applies mascara).

Final thought: Hot pretty girls do not necessarily have to like felatio. They might simply have a desire to please and feel sexy!
BraLover

Her & I have gone out on date as I wore my regular man clothes. We had appituzers and couple drinks along with great conversation. I started waxing as I did bodybuilding shows from 2002-2007 so it could showcase my body without any body hair. I like being smooth as I've been getting waxed since 2002.
Wearing panties/bra/dresses/slacks was urge and I wanted to see how it felt along with lotions/perfumes/lipsticks. She invited me to her house and said for me to be dressed up tried on lipsticks/her layering lotions/perfumes on me. I have found women to do this to me and she is the one cupcake said she would. I asked her if I could've shopping with her and she said yes. She told me she wants me dressed when we go shopping and is looking forward to this and having fun With me. It is for a kick and I enjoy crosdressing as it relaxes me and I sleep better. It's harmless fun that's it and nothing more!

I like your post as about massuse also!
andreasissyuk

BraLover wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:13 pm Her & I have gone out on date as I wore my regular man clothes. We had appituzers and couple drinks along with great conversation. I started waxing as I did bodybuilding shows from 2002-2007 so it could showcase my body without any body hair. I like being smooth as I've been getting waxed since 2002.
Wearing panties/bra/dresses/slacks was urge and I wanted to see how it felt along with lotions/perfumes/lipsticks. She invited me to her house and said for me to be dressed up tried on lipsticks/her layering lotions/perfumes on me. I have found women to do this to me and she is the one cupcake said she would. I asked her if I could've shopping with her and she said yes. She told me she wants me dressed when we go shopping and is looking forward to this and having re fun With me. It is for a kick and I enjoy crosdressing as it relaxes me and I sleep better. It's harmless fun that's it and nothing more!
I can actually understand the sleep better bit and stress release bit. The responsibilities are left with the male self so you can just feel good.
I like your post as about massuse also!
I have a stinking cold currently. Throat/cough, watery eyes and bunged up nose/runny nose. All great as interview today.

I wrote it a bit shorthand as more a tease than story. I am not feeling great! Bit cupcake lol.

After your outing will you tell your femside you've explored it, ticked it off, take a break - or will she suggest other ideas to you to try?

The thrill bit can be addictive.
BraLover

Not good about having a cold. They suck!! I'm not sure what will happen after shopping trip. I hoping she will suggest other ideas. Once we do this I'll be her cream puff sissy & she will have me wrapped around her fingers and nails dug into me. With warmer weather upcoming I won't be able to wear sweaters. I'll most likely wear halter tops/yoga pants/leggings. Bras will be tricky in warm weather months as well too. I'll have to ask her how to do this once weather gets warm.
andreasissyuk

BraLover wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:00 am Not good about having a cold. They suck!! I'm not sure what will happen after shopping trip. I hoping she will suggest other ideas. Once we do this I'll be her cream puff sissy & she will have me wrapped around her fingers and nails dug into me. With warmer weather upcoming I won't be able to wear sweaters. I'll most likely wear halter tops/yoga pants/leggings. Bras will be tricky in warm weather months as well too. I'll have to ask her how to do this once weather gets warm.
With bright red lips I guess you will need to be more conscientious of where you look!