Once upon a time...

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

andreasissyuk

Once there was this masseuse and her sissy that became very close. They went shopping and generally enjoyed living like two girls. Having fun, her getting rid of the odd handbag in the process.

A short time after her sissy had been taken shopping for outfits, pretty makeup and being made up pretty (sissy had to fight off all the attention)...

One Friday, sissy was all dressed pretty, after being waxed and massaged. Smelling very pretty... She'd started growing her hair too...

A knock came at the door and masseuse mentioned a man was here to [insert job].

After task is finished, masseuse is a bit flirty and teasing the guy. Ending up with his cock in her mouth. She points it out to sissy and asks her if she would like to try. That she is here, not to worry, it's just you and I...

- Blimey! Is that the time? I must get my notes done!!!
gemsissy

andrea973102 wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:45 pm Once there was this masseuse and her sissy that became very close. They went shopping and generally enjoyed living like two girls. Having fun, her getting rid of the odd handbag in the process.

A short time after her sissy had been taken shopping for outfits, pretty makeup and being made up pretty (sissy had to fight off all the attention)...

One Friday, sissy was all dressed pretty, after being waxed and massaged. Smelling very pretty... She'd started growing her hair too...

A knock came at the door and masseuse mentioned a man was here to [insert job].

After task is finished, masseuse is a bit flirty and teasing the guy. Ending up with his cock in her mouth. She points it out to sissy and asks her if she would like to try. That she is here, not to worry, it's just you and I...

- Blimey! Is that the time? I must get my notes done!!!
Lovely story and stopped much too soon! ;)
andreasissyuk

Lovely story and stopped much too soon! ;)
It's based on a true story set in the future.
andreasissyuk

Once upon a time a masseuse took her sissy shopping with her. Sissy was all dressed up in women slacks, panties, bra, top, sweater, scarf. So she felt a little self-conscious cupcake walked around dressed head to toe en-femme. But less awkward because her masseuse was with her and that gave her permission to be dressed this way.

Masseuse was going to make her sissy feel even more feminine with sexy sprays and a makeover. This made the sissy a bit too excited, but then she remembered that she was a girl now and women dress pretty to be admired and chatted up. So she relaxed and went with the flow..

After her makeover, she felt very femme and masseuse pointed out how pretty and femme she looked. Then she said she was getting checked out. Poor sissy wanted to be in denial and tried to tell herself she was a guy and this is just a kick and nothing more. A whiff of her perfume caught her attention and she tasted her seductive red lipstick.

Her inner-Sissy voice pointed out that guys do not dress this way. Real men do not wear bras, lingerie, slacks, ankle boots and makeup. She told sissy voice it is just a game but sissy voice just laughed and asked sissy whether she thought the guy over there was hot?

Sissy tried not to look but girl mode was at 100% and she felt sooooo different. Knowing she was now a pretty girl in the Mall, she could not resist looking. She tried to look discretely, without masseuse seeing... Telling herself she shouldn't... she's a guy on a kick... Unintentionally she smiled a lipsticky red smile...

Suddenly aware of how fem she was trapped feeling... It sent a shiver down her spine...

She tried hard to look away but his errection caught her eye... I must not look, she thought. I am NOT a girl!

Masseuse grinned to herself... It was going to plan.
andreasissyuk

This is also a true story based in the future. Let's hope masseuse does not read them!