Sissy Glamour Slut for Delia

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressDelia

Have you ever dreamed of being a glamorous sissy? How about combining that with being a tawdry slut?

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Delia/S ... urSlut.mp3

You can be both for Ms. Delia.

Enjoy the audio!! Are you ready to be a Glamour Sissy for me?
Dena

This is how I love to dress!
EmpressDelia

Wonderful Dena!!

Do you have a large collection of clothes? I would love to hear all about it!

Delia
gemsissy

EmpressDelia wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:22 pm Have you ever dreamed of being a glamorous sissy? How about combining that with being a tawdry slut?

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Delia/S ... urSlut.mp3

You can be both for Ms. Delia.

Enjoy the audio!! Are you ready to be a Glamour Sissy for me?
Of all the little audios the wonderful Mistresses have posted here, this one might have been taken right from my imagination! I am such a femme fabulous satin sissy slut wannabe! I have some wardrobe but Mistress Delia's magic closet sounds like a dream! Being used by Mistress and her friends, "cupcake" hee hee, until I cream sounds like the perfect session.

My best femme fabulous outfit is a purple satin prom dress that looks like it came from the 80s, puffy shoulders, lots of lace edging on layers of satin. I wear it with a crinoline petticoat, corset, garter belt, thigh high stockings, fuck-me-now heels, satin panties, and d-cup breast forms. Oh, and a big fat butt plug to show my Mistress how obedient and slutty I am. :)
Dena

Dena wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:45 pm This is how I love to dress!
I could fill a walk in closet! Not much casual wear, I like the "after 5" look.