Ms. Piper Humiliates You with Anal Orgasms

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms. Piper

Anal orgasms can be intensely humiliating, although to the uninitiated, it might be difficult to understand how any orgasm can be humiliating. After all, you ARE getting to cum, aren’t you?

Of course you are, kind of. Chances are, it won’t be the orgasm you’re expecting or used to. You may or may not ejaculate, and as I’m sure you are aware, ejaculation is a major component of the male orgasm. Some men consider orgasms from anal stimulation “weird.”

You’re also not touching your cock, and from my understanding, men are pretty used to touching their cocks when they cum.

You may even begin to wonder whether you’re cumming “like a man” at all. Maybe you’re cumming like a girl!

EmpressSimone

I truly believe that the anal orgasm is the closest way that a man can feel what it's like to have a female orgasm. Our orgasms are much better I believe since we can cum more than once and have more whole body orgasms.

Thanks for the audio!!

XOXOXOX

Simone
Sissy Training can be found:
http://sissyschool.com/index.php?action=show&tease=183
and Always...
1 800 730 3298
gemsissy

Ms. Piper wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:16 pm Anal orgasms can be intensely humiliating, although to the uninitiated, it might be difficult to understand how any orgasm can be humiliating. After all, you ARE getting to cum, aren’t you?

Of course you are, kind of. Chances are, it won’t be the orgasm you’re expecting or used to. You may or may not ejaculate, and as I’m sure you are aware, ejaculation is a major component of the male orgasm. Some men consider orgasms from anal stimulation “weird.”

You’re also not touching your cock, and from my understanding, men are pretty used to touching their cocks when they cum.

You may even begin to wonder whether you’re cumming “like a man” at all. Maybe you’re cumming like a girl!

Thank you, Mistress Piper!

I'm currently without a dildo (on the hunt to fix that!) but experimented with anal play earlier in my time as a sissy. Achieving an anal orgasm would be amazing, so submissive and sissy! Definitely cumming like a girl!!

Kissies,
Gem Sissy
CandiGurl

Wonderful audio. I'd substitute the word humiliate with delight, but that's me. And my vibrator is my favorite toy.
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
Ms. Piper

gemsissy wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:37 pm

I'm currently without a dildo (on the hunt to fix that!) but experimented with anal play earlier in my time as a sissy. Achieving an anal orgasm would be amazing, so submissive and sissy! Definitely cumming like a girl!!

Kissies,
Gem Sissy
No sissy should be without a dildo! I insist you get a new one straight away. Make it a nice one with a good set of balls!
Ms. Piper

CandiGurl wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:08 am Wonderful audio. I'd substitute the word humiliate with delight, but that's me. And my vibrator is my favorite toy.
Every girl is different, CandyGurl. Some girls haven't quite accepted the fact their maleness has left the building and cumming like a girl can be quite confusing, and sometimes humiliating!

I'm happy to hear you've adjusted beautifully and are enjoying your vibrator! (My vibrator is my favorite toy too!)
gemsissy

Ms. Piper wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:04 pm

Kissies,
Gem Sissy
No sissy should be without a dildo! I insist you get a new one straight away. Make it a nice one with a good set of balls!
I went to an adult shop in town. At first I was distracted by their lingerie racks, finding a corset, a bustier, and a teddy that I really wanted to feel on my body. I didn't have much time and I was on a mission so I left those for a later time. Still, I did ask the woman at the counter where the fitting room was so she knew I was a sissy. Okay, so back on track. I walked back to the wall of dildos and was somewhat overwhelmed. Just not sure which was right for me. The size queen in me actually pondered (and felt up) the monster dildos but that was not going to work for me. The store employee came over after a few minutes to see if she could help. I explained that I wanted a dildo as realistic as possible in look and feel and what my budget was. She was so matter-of-fact about things that it put me at ease. When she asked what length I wanted I said, "I can take 7 or 8" and she didn't bat an eye. She did show me one with a moveable foreskin which was pretty wild but I wanted to be sure I could invade my pussy many, many times so I settled on one with a soft skin over a hard core, erotic-looking, and nicely cock-shaped.

I've posed a picture of my purchase as well as my sissy wardrobe here: [urlhttps://gemsissygirl.tumblr.com/post/159600154566/my-sissy-wardrobe-and-new-playmate]Gem Sissy's Tumblr[/url] and I hope it meets with your approval.

Kissies,
Gem Sissy
Ms. Piper

gemsissy wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:51 pm

Kissies,
Gem Sissy
I went to an adult shop in town. At first I was distracted by their lingerie racks, finding a corset, a bustier, and a teddy that I really wanted to feel on my body. I didn't have much time and I was on a mission so I left those for a later time. Still, I did ask the woman at the counter where the fitting room was so she knew I was a sissy. Okay, so back on track. I walked back to the wall of dildos and was somewhat overwhelmed. Just not sure which was right for me. The size queen in me actually pondered (and felt up) the monster dildos but that was not going to work for me. The store employee came over after a few minutes to see if she could help. I explained that I wanted a dildo as realistic as possible in look and feel and what my budget was. She was so matter-of-fact about things that it put me at ease. When she asked what length I wanted I said, "I can take 7 or 8" and she didn't bat an eye. She did show me one with a moveable foreskin which was pretty wild but I wanted to be sure I could invade my pussy many, many times so I settled on one with a soft skin over a hard core, erotic-looking, and nicely cock-shaped.

I've posed a picture of my purchase as well as my sissy wardrobe here: [urlhttps://gemsissygirl.tumblr.com/post/159600154566/my-sissy-wardrobe-and-new-playmate]Gem Sissy's Tumblr[/url] and I hope it meets with your approval.

Kissies,
Gem Sissy
Ohhhh I do so approve! (And I loved reading about your adventure to the sex store!)
gemsissy

Ms. Piper wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:26 pm
gemsissy wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:51 pm

Kissies,
Gem Sissy

Kissies,
Gem Sissy
Ohhhh I do so approve! (And I loved reading about your adventure to the sex store!)
Thank you Ms Piper! It feels so good to have gotten a cock that meet your approval! I can't stop sucking and riding it! :)