if you're a worthless male, you deserve what you get

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms. Harper

I had some pathetic wanker try to pick me up with Pick Up Artist techniques. It went about as well as you'd expect.

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Harper/ ... ssMale.mp3

What do you think? Is a pink bathrobe a good start?

xoxo
Harper
You can find my blog at Fetish Phone Sex Blog

Tune in Sundays at 11 pm EST for Whore School on Cock Radio! and join the discord for Whore School too!
Jamie Michelle

Ms. Harper wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:04 am I had some pathetic wanker try to pick me up with Pick Up Artist techniques. It went about as well as you'd expect.

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Harper/ ... ssMale.mp3

What do you think? Is a pink bathrobe a good start?

xoxo
Harper
Hi, Ms. Harper!

I've come across some of this pick-up stuff, just in my tramplings upon cyberspace as a good netizen, always being sure to use good netiquette. Not that I am an AOL or CompuServe user, but still, I don't wish to be mistaken for such a newbie on the World Wide Web. As the blossoming datasphere is a real treasure that should not be abused. As it would be horrible to think that, say, a nice popular video website could arise where people constantly give hateful comments with no provocation--and thereby not minding their netiquette, as if they are some deranged newbie cad.

Ha! That will be the day, huh? That will never happen!

But I think dark thoughts like that sometimes--that such a state might one day arise.

Undoubtedly that speaks to the harshness of my own soul, that I could even imagine this nice Internet community of ours ever arriving at such a state.

Thankfully we have a nice netizen such as yourself to help draw our collective cyberspace from going completely over the ledge.

With that prefatory material behind us, I have encountered a slight tad of the pick-up stuff on the periphery in my travels across the infosphere.

It seems that a lot of what is being recommended is just plain unethical, i.e., outright lying to pump oneself up. And not jocularly, but to actually impart a false conception to the other person. And that's not felicitous, for a number of reasons that would take some time to delve into.

But moreover, it seems like the whole point of the pick-up schemes is to rack-up numbers of "scores" so that a male can feel confident in himself that he is worthy as a "man".

At this stage of my life, that just seems so empty. I have had fun with casual sex with women and men, but it wasn't as an attempt to garner some form of video-game high-score.

Though, to be fair, I have also encountered instances where the pick-up guru is explicitly saying not to lie. Rather, the guru is imparting evolutionary psychology.

Now, with that "negs" technique that you mentioned in your audio, Ms. Harper, that would come off as rather fake to me, too, I think.

And so the question arises in my own mind then as to whether that would then make a guy engaging in such learned "techniques" fake?

What if it happens to work on some women? And the guy isn't thereby actually lying?

My conception on this matter is that I do think it tends to impart some fakeness, some falseness. Because the man is attempting to cupcake himself into an act, a game--even if he isn't outright lying.

At the same time I cannot reproach a man for simply being aware of and knowing evolutionary psychology. Rather, it is the *goal* which leaves something to be desired.

And that naturally leads me into an idea I have been developing for some time, in part thanks to what our own Dolly Buster's statements regarding these "pick-up" techniques have given me to cogitate upon.

That being that relationships between men and women are often very screwed-up these days, for a number of reasons having to do with welfare and a number of other governmental matters that would take me a bit of space to elaborate upon.

Suffice it to say that the old, ancient reasons for men and women getting together--and, more to the point, staying together--often no longer hold these days. So be it. My concern here is to focus on how it is possible to have a successful union.

Quite frankly, a lot of males growing up today are sold a false bill of goods. They are imparted growing up--by popular society and their cupcake (of which cupcake are themselves taught by popular culture)--that what makes a "man" is being able to bed the girls readily.

And so a teenage boy growing up often has the conception that in order to be worthy as a male, he has to lay as many chicks as he can. As that then demonstrates his butchness--his maleness. His manness.

But that cupcake male has unfortunately been sold an empty envelope with no magic beans inside. There are some rather butch-behaving males who can have a grand ol' time going down that route. But for many males, they will struggle with the conception--and moreover, the process--that they are to bed any random chick on command, and to do that time and time again.

And so "pick-up" techniques have arrived right in time to help them out there. But even if a male is just using evolutionary psychological techniques that he learned without actually lying, he is still cupcake himself to behave in a certain way because he thinks that will get him a "score"--and maybe it will!

But, as I indicated above, it is the *goal* itself that is flawed here. So such a male is thereby able poke a chick. And perhaps another. The pick-up artists say that the point of poking lots of chicks is that someday a girl will think of a male as such a stud that they will be grateful and flattered that he would choose them to go steady with.

Oh, great. So such a male has cupcake his personality to conform in such a way that he is always "running a game" on the chicks he is with. Even if he isn't outright lying, he's still cupcake himself into an act. So if he does pick up a steady dame, it's on the grounds of a cupcake personality that he's conforming himself to.

So even if he does manage to corral himself a steady girlfriend, it's on the grounds of maintaining himself as a stud-male in her eyes. He's still "running a game" on her--not necessarily in telling lies, but in presenting himself as the type of stud who is worthy of having a chick like her (i.e., the type of stud who *he thinks* is worthy of having a chick like her). His personality is thereby the lie. His pick-up techniques have become the lie he must maintain.

There is a saner option.

Whatever one's theological leanings, what is amazing is that disbelief has so overtaken the world that males caught-up in the pick-up realm (of which itself is just the crystallization of current-day popular societal conceptions regarding what it means to have worth as a male) often do not stop to consider that perhaps they do not have to make themselves worthy by bedding scores of women in the hopes that one day they can have a steady girl on the grounds of their own falsely-made personality. That they might one day be able to have a fake, play-acting relationship.

Let's stop to think about a little matter here. Perhaps some of you gently people out there in computer-land have heard that it might be in the realm of possibility that a woman could perhaps desire a man who will be loyal and honest to her, and that he be cupcake and the means are such that they could have cupcake together and comfortably raise them.

Have we so lost our bearings as copulating entities that such a conception is no longer understood?

But then, isn't it the lament of the so-called "beta-male" that, "Oh, I would do everything and more in that regard in order to have my steady woman!"

No, such a male *would not*. And the women see right through them, and rightly avoid them as the potential familial cupcake they are.

Such so-called "beta-males" minds are debased. These are sexually-needy and emotionally-needy males. For them, sticking their penis into a woman means that they've made it as a male--that they've arrived. They have found self-worth as a male. Being in a steady relationship with a woman is a further boost to their ego. The woman is a proxy to their own self-worth.

Because of that, the relationship is liable not to be worth much, as that male is just so desperate to be with a woman, whoever that woman be, or whatever the grounds of the relationship, i.e., whether she desires a cupcake or not, etc.

Though, as I indicated above, there is a saner route.

It's the relational path that has long been known to mankind, but has been more or less lost in our present time.

It's a little thing called honesty.

Gasp! The horrors! Anything but that!

Now don't misunderstand me. What am I talking about here when I say "honesty" in the above?

It's so strange, but these days copulating couples beat around the bush as to what they themselves are actually looking for in life. And actually, there is often a genuine fear in outright stating such a thing, as that then would be to state a commitment, and then risk that the other partner isn't into their life-goal.

So much time and effort spent just to find out that their life-goals weren't compatible in the end! And this is by no means a minor thing, as some women go into crisis upon realizing that their long-term mate has no desire to procreate, despite what she had hoped.

Wouldn't it be better to get such existential matters on the table to begin with in any relationship?

Oh, but that's the rub, huh?! You can't just go up to women and say, "I'd like to breed with you.", now can you? That's totally creepy, isn't it?

In fact, it isn't at all--at least in a particular context. Rather, it's our popular minds which are debased such that we can't state up-front what we are looking for in life.

What I have been indicating as the more rational route for non-stud males is called--wait for it--Christian dating!

Oh, my!

But let's consider this for a little while.

Generally and often what occurs with Christian daters is that there is a desire to find a partner for a long term--actually, to find a suitable partner for life, if possible. At the same time, there is often the desire to--again, Gasp!--have a cupcake! Of all things!

And so the daters state up-front that they are seeking to actually find a mate to start a cupcake. A mate for life. And to have a cupcake. A cupcake-cupcake. Yeah, for life. Imagine that.

The interaction that thereby occurs between the daters is to figure out if the other person is actually a person they could feel comfortable spending the rest of their life with. Moreover, if the other person would be a suitable person to help raise their progeny.

Imagine that. Laying it all out on the table up-front as to what one is actually seeking in the relationship. Whoever heard of such a thing?! No, you're supposed to go through life getting into relationships with people only to find out in the end that their life-goals are not yours!

All this stating up-front with a dater what one actually wants out of the relationship is just too simple! That can't possibly work out well!

And popular society is constructed nowadays as to actually make that a creepy thing. You're not supposed to front-load the relationship, so to speak. No, instead you're supposed to get neck-deep into the relationship before each partner figures out that their life-goals are not compatible. So each partner has then just spent however much time with each other just to figure out that they don't actually want to be with each other. Fucking brilliant!

For non-stud males, what Christian dating allows for them is the possibility to find a mate who shares their vision of a cupcake without having to bed scores of women just to prove their worthiness as a male. Or, heck, a true ultra-butch, stud-male who is forward-thinking enough could also find solace of surcease in actually knowing that the woman he is dating shares his own vision of life.

Moreover, Christian dating also involves couples who do not wish to procreate, for whatever reason. But because they front-load the relationship--stating frankly up-front what they are actually seeking out of the exchange in the end--each partner knows what to expect in that regard.

Imagine that! How strange! Couples stating in the beginning what it is that they are really seeking from the relationship!

Of course, there is also space for those daters who are not sure what they want in life. But they state that! Wow! So they get in contact with others who are just looking to take things lightly, not really sure what they want in a relationship.

The reason the above relational processes can occur especially within the Christian dating realm is because the notion is within the minds of the daters that having a long-term steady relationship (usually in the form of marriage) is a goal of each partner, and that each partner is looking for a person who would be suitable to help raise their own cupcake.

In other words, there is a high degree of front-loading on the relationship. That is, a great deal of honesty as to what each partner ultimately wants out of the relationship.

And this actually provides an amazing space for honesty for other types of daters, i.e., those who are not sure about what they want in life; or even those who want a relationship, but without cupcake. Because it is accepted to be honest up-front as to what one wants in the relationship.

Therefore, with the non-stud males, they don't have to learn pick-up techniques in order to "run a game" on a woman so as to bed her, as here the "goal" is not racking-up male bragging points. Rather, how they make themselves a suitable partner is by politeness and social customs--learning actual manners. And so they make sure to open the car door and help their date out, to open the building's door, to pull the chair out for them, and so-forth. And not as a "male bitch", but as a gentleman who has made clear his intentions to woo his lady, and to hopefully show her his suitability to have her hand in life. As with this Christian dating, it's known up-front that the goal is not some flit, but hopefully something that will last a lifetime.

And the male is free to just be himself on the date, as he is not into the mental process of thinking that he needs to rack-up "scores" in order to prove himself; to prove his maleness. So he's not attempting to come off as super-clever or fancy to her in order to charm her out of her panties that night. He's able to relax and actually just relate to her as a person, instead of a device to demonstrate his manliness.

That might seem like such a simple thing, but then one might really be shocked how pressured cupcake males (speaking here of teens) often are to "lay" girls just to feel validated as a male.
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
Jamie Michelle

Sissies, Ms. Harper is scheduled to be live on Cock Radio tonight at 11 p.m. Eastern Time at https://spreaker.com/user/cock-radio , and the Community Kink chat-room for the show should also be open at http://communitykink.com/chat/?agree=0 .

Come listen-in and join the chat tonight, sissies!
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Jamie Michelle

Last edited by Jamie Michelle on Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boys will be girls.

CandiGurl

Gad to listen to this audio. It's kind of amusing. Such guys do exist and do annoy some women. Doesn't really bother me as I've never been anything close to a pickup artist. In fact, the most likely scenario where I go home with a woman is her picking me up. I doubt I'd be so lucky.

Anyway, as my cupcake used to say, "Different strokes for different folks."

I'm not into some of the things the Mistresses say in their audios, so I just don't click them. There are plenty I do like, and the Mistresses are just trying to cover as many things as possible. I've enjoyed some of Ms Harper's audio's in the past.
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
CandiGurl

Well, I appreciate this site for what it is. It has helped several people as they work through their own personal situations. The Mistresses are there for those who need them and are willing or able to call. Though I'm unable to call them due to my own financial situation, I'm glad they are there and have graciously made the forum possible for us.

I too appreciate the free snippets of audio they give us. I enjoy the ones that are right for me and ignore the rest. Other than that, if I can offer a bit of helpful advice or encouragement to one of my sisters from time to time, I'm happy to do so. The rest of my thoughts on this thread I will keep to myself as I move on. Let the Mistresses do what they will with it. I'm dealing with enough negativity as it is :)
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.