Ms. Piper's Sissy Chastity Cages Are So Much More Than Bling

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms. Piper

Have you ever wondered why Mistresses want to put a sissy into chastity? It may seem like a shame to lock a naughty little clitty up, but Mistress always has her reasons.

The first reason, and perhaps the best reason, is that chastity makes you a better sissy. You're more docile, more focused on service, and much less likely to get haughty and sassy. Something about that little key glinting at you around Mistress' neck keeps you in a frame of mind to be a very good girl.

Chastity also makes your clitty shrink and become more dainty and girly.

Now, I normally keep this little tidbit of information to myself, because most men don't want their dicks to get smaller and become less functional. But since we're all girls here, I can let this particular kitty out of the bag. If you want to have a sweet little sissy nubbin, then ask your Mistress to lock your clitty up!

gemsissy

Ms. Piper wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:39 pm Have you ever wondered why Mistresses want to put a sissy into chastity? It may seem like a shame to lock a naughty little clitty up, but Mistress always has her reasons.

The first reason, and perhaps the best reason, is that chastity makes you a better sissy. You're more docile, more focused on service, and much less likely to get haughty and sassy. Something about that little key glinting at you around Mistress' neck keeps you in a frame of mind to be a very good girl.

Chastity also makes your clitty shrink and become more dainty and girly.

Now, I normally keep this little tidbit of information to myself, because most men don't want their dicks to get smaller and become less functional. But since we're all girls here, I can let this particular kitty out of the bag. If you want to have a sweet little sissy nubbin, then ask your Mistress to lock your clitty up!

I've never dared to try chastity. Maybe I'm afraid that once I put that cage on my clitty I'll never want to take it off. Okay, I really like my clitty, orgasms, and cum so that isn't very likely but there is something... dangerous about how it would feel on me...
EmpressSimone

Hey Gem,

Maybe you should try locking it up with Ms. Piper. I'm sure she would be gentle with you. What's the worst thing that could happen....?

Hugs and Kisses!

Simone
Sissy Training can be found:
http://sissyschool.com/index.php?action=show&tease=183
and Always...
1 800 730 3298
Ms. Piper

gemsissy wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:47 am I've never dared to try chastity. Maybe I'm afraid that once I put that cage on my clitty I'll never want to take it off. Okay, I really like my clitty, orgasms, and cum so that isn't very likely but there is something... dangerous about how it would feel on me...
gemsissy, if it appeals to you (even if it does scare you a little) I would encourage you to try it. It's the ultimate way to surrender control to your Mistress! To begin with, we'd only do a few hours at a time, then we'd work up to all day, then we'd try all night, then we try 24 hours. You can certainly ease into it. I'm sure it would be fun to find out whether you like it!
Slut_Maria

I find that when my balls are drained so is my desire to be feminine.... not sure why or if this is common but it is what happens to me
gemsissy

Ms. Piper wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:44 pm
gemsissy wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:47 am I've never dared to try chastity. Maybe I'm afraid that once I put that cage on my clitty I'll never want to take it off. Okay, I really like my clitty, orgasms, and cum so that isn't very likely but there is something... dangerous about how it would feel on me...
gemsissy, if it appeals to you (even if it does scare you a little) I would encourage you to try it. It's the ultimate way to surrender control to your Mistress! To begin with, we'd only do a few hours at a time, then we'd work up to all day, then we'd try all night, then we try 24 hours. You can certainly ease into it. I'm sure it would be fun to find out whether you like it!
Thank you, Ms Piper. Do you have recommendations for a starter cage? Something I might find at my local adult emporium? (Very difficult to have things delivered to the house)
gemsissy

Slut_Maria wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:53 am I find that when my balls are drained so is my desire to be feminine.... not sure why or if this is common but it is what happens to me
I felt that early on in my sissy life and I found two ways to stop that.

1. Accept yourself - I struggled for years with these sissy desires and cravings, going through more terrible purge cycles than I care to count. If you don't accept that you enjoy this fetish, are attracted to how you feel when you're sissy beyond the orgasm, you'll reject it as soon as you get your cum.

2. Sissy 24/7 - Although this could be related to #1, when I decided to wear lingerie 24/7, all day, every day, and got rid of my male underwear, it also let me enter a deeper life of acceptance. Tucking my clitty back into my panties after a cum just feels natural. The feel of garters, panties, bras, and more give me a lovely low-level sissy pleasure all day, and night, long.