Ms. Piper’s Vibrator is a Tease Torture Device

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms. Piper

You think I didn’t know you were plundering my sex toy drawer, but I laid a very cunning trap for you.

Now that I know exactly which of my dildos you’ve been playing with, you can be sure I’ll demand a private showing of all of your antics. If you give me a very good show, I’ll treat you to a nice little show of my own. I know you’re dying to watch me stick my biggest dildo to the wall and bend over to fuck it!

Oh, I’ll let you watch me grind on that gigantic cock, but first you have to do a little something for me. I want to have a little fun. I noticed you grabbed my dildos and anal plugs, but left my nice electric vibrator in the bottom of the drawer.

Don’t you know the electric vibrator is the best thing in my toy drawer? Allow me to demonstrate!

Jamie Michelle

Ms. Piper wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:41 pm You think I didn’t know you were plundering my sex toy drawer, but I laid a very cunning trap for you.

Now that I know exactly which of my dildos you’ve been playing with, you can be sure I’ll demand a private showing of all of your antics. If you give me a very good show, I’ll treat you to a nice little show of my own. I know you’re dying to watch me stick my biggest dildo to the wall and bend over to fuck it!

Oh, I’ll let you watch me grind on that gigantic cock, but first you have to do a little something for me. I want to have a little fun. I noticed you grabbed my dildos and anal plugs, but left my nice electric vibrator in the bottom of the drawer.

Don’t you know the electric vibrator is the best thing in my toy drawer? Allow me to demonstrate!

Thank you for this nice audio, Ms. Piper! I love using a vibrator in my sissy-pussy! Teehee.
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
gemsissy

Ms. Piper wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:41 pm You think I didn’t know you were plundering my sex toy drawer, but I laid a very cunning trap for you.

Mmmm I hope a gigantic dildo or butt plug is put inside me or pumped in me as you control me to near peak and off over and over! :)