Embrace Your So-Called Sissy Life

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

BraLover

You nailed it! I do have hots for her but she's married and the last thing I want to do is cause trouble. I totally respect her/their marriage. I think she is perfect women for me but she's married and I totally respect that. We are going to have girls night next Friday cupcake told me to bring dresses/bra/slip. Also clothes we ordered will be in and she told me she wants me to try them on in front of her.
Jamie Michelle

BraLover wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:45 am You nailed it! I do have hots for her but she's married and the last thing I want to do is cause trouble. I totally respect her/their marriage. I think she is perfect women for me but she's married and I totally respect that. We are going to have girls night next Friday cupcake told me to bring dresses/bra/slip. Also clothes we ordered will be in and she told me she wants me to try them on in front of her.
I didn't hear you state before that she was married.

I have to say that you're getting yourself involved in nonsense.

Now, if all you're looking for is teasing, then so be it.

And it seemed to me that that was all you were looking for, as I considered what you described of the situation before and suggested to you crossdresser/transgender dating sites, whereby you can actually find a serious relationship. Yet it seemed you had no interest in that.

But no, she is not the perfect woman for you. You'd probably fall for any woman who paid you attention. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but you could actually find a steady woman if you stopped playing nonsense games like this.

What do you mean, the "perfect wom[a]n" for you? Apparently you mean a woman who is actually inaccessible to you. A woman who will never get with you.

I provided you the links to crossdresser/transgender dating sites. Plus there are fetish events that crossdressers can go to.

If you want a woman who will love you and be steady with you, then you can find that woman. But it seems like you better prefer teasing by a woman who you know you cannot be with.

Hey, if that's your thing, then have at it, BraLover! Just don't cupcake yourself that she is the perfect woman for you, when actually she is the woman who you know will not be with you.

It seems like you need some form of distance in your romantic/erotic relations with another. Just don't cupcake yourself then that the person you attach to is thereby "perfect" for you, unless by "perfect" what you mean is "inaccessible".
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
Jamie Michelle

Jamie Michelle wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:41 am
BraLover wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:45 am You nailed it! I do have hots for her but she's married and the last thing I want to do is cause trouble. I totally respect her/their marriage. I think she is perfect women for me but she's married and I totally respect that. We are going to have girls night next Friday cupcake told me to bring dresses/bra/slip. Also clothes we ordered will be in and she told me she wants me to try them on in front of her.
I didn't hear you state before that she was married.

I have to say that you're getting yourself involved in nonsense.

Now, if all you're looking for is teasing, then so be it.

And it seemed to me that that was all you were looking for, as I considered what you described of the situation before and suggested to you crossdresser/transgender dating sites, whereby you can actually find a serious relationship. Yet it seemed you had no interest in that.

But no, she is not the perfect woman for you. You'd probably fall for any woman who paid you attention. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but you could actually find a steady woman if you stopped playing nonsense games like this.

What do you mean, the "perfect wom[a]n" for you? Apparently you mean a woman who is actually inaccessible to you. A woman who will never get with you.

I provided you the links to crossdresser/transgender dating sites. Plus there are fetish events that crossdressers can go to.

If you want a woman who will love you and be steady with you, then you can find that woman. But it seems like you better prefer teasing by a woman who you know you cannot be with.

Hey, if that's your thing, then have at it, BraLover! Just don't cupcake yourself that she is the perfect woman for you, when actually she is the woman who you know will not be with you.

It seems like you need some form of distance in your romantic/erotic relations with another. Just don't cupcake yourself then that the person you attach to is thereby "perfect" for you, unless by "perfect" what you mean is "inaccessible".
Also, BraLover, in coming out to this woman, I can see how you're happy to have a genetic lady friend to share your feminine interests with. So I am happy for you that you have found such a female friend who you can confide in. But since she is married, you should just enjoy her company as a friend. Thinking of her as the "perfect women for [you]" is just going to cause you to invest emotional energy into something that isn't going anywhere.

You can still maintain your friendship while actually putting ads on crossdresser/transgender dating sites and going to, say, fetish events where crossdressers are welcome, in order to actually look for an actual romantic relationship with a woman. Because if I recall, I believe you stated that that is a goal of yours.

Sorry if my above reply came off as abrasive. But when you say that you "think she is perfect women for [you]", that's saying that you would actually like to have a romantic relationship with her. So you would like to have a romantic relationship with a woman.

Why not simply maintain her as a friend while looking for that romantic relationship with a woman that you seem to desire?
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

BraLover

I'm not looking to ruin her marriage at all. She is a great loyal friend who I can confide in. I'm
Glad she's into my dressing as is supportive of this. I'm not looking for sex or anything like that. I totally respect her as I want to keep our friendship going for a long long long time. I'm going to ask her that with my dressing how I can find women into this. I'll tell her I'm emotional trainwreck as I'm to into dressing, although she did say she wants to see me in dresses and told me to bring them to her place so she can see me in dresses along with clothes we ordered that are coming to her place.
Cindy2

Ms. Piper wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:18 pm Ms. Cindy, all of your girls are very fortunate to have a wonderful Mistress like you urging them to be their true girly selves!

And Bralover, I applaud you for following Ms. Cindy's advice!
Ms. Piper, this is my consistent goal for them to be the ultimate girly girl.
Jamie Michelle

BraLover wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:22 am I'm not looking to ruin her marriage at all. She is a great loyal friend who I can confide in. I'm
Glad she's into my dressing as is supportive of this. I'm not looking for sex or anything like that. I totally respect her as I want to keep our friendship going for a long long long time. I'm going to ask her that with my dressing how I can find women into this. I'll tell her I'm emotional trainwreck as I'm to into dressing, although she did say she wants to see me in dresses and told me to bring them to her place so she can see me in dresses along with clothes we ordered that are coming to her place.
I'm glad to hear, BraLover, that you have no intention of attempting to be romantic with your woman friend, given that she is married. It concerned me when you said you "think she is perfect women for [you]", since most husbands wouldn't want their wife hanging out with a grown genetic male who had those type of feelings toward her. Your idea of asking her as to how to find a steady woman for yourself sounds like a nice idea, although you can start yourself with ads on crossdresser/transgender dating websites. The main thing is to be honest about yourself and your interests in life. Finding a woman who is already into crossdressers will be your best bet.
Boys will be girls.

gemsissy

I've spent time with a platonic girlfriend who accepted my desire for cross-dressing/feminization. Since we were platonic (and friends first), I didn't share the fetish aspects of my desires with her. She was engaged at the time. While I greatly enjoyed shopping with her, picking up packages I mailed to her house, trying things on to show her, having lunch, the relationship was really very limited. Being a friend only goes so far and I saw the limits of what we were doing within a few weeks. I would have preferred to continue doing girly things with her but it wasn't sustainable. Her fiance wasn't going to like her spending time with a genetic crossdressing guy who was admittedly heterosexual. I wanted to be more with her than platonic but wouldn't try to ruin their relationship. So I ended it.

So Bralover, I guess I'm saying enjoy what she likes to do with you but be prepared for it to end sooner rather than later. It just doesn't sound tenable with her being married. Of course, that's just the opinion of a stranger on a forum, even if it is one trying to be helpful and really understanding what you're going through.
andreasissyuk

So Bralover, I guess I'm saying enjoy what she likes to do with you but be prepared for it to end sooner rather than later. It just doesn't sound tenable with her being married. Of course, that's just the opinion of a stranger on a forum, even if it is one trying to be helpful and really understanding what you're going through.
Here is my take on it!

She started off as your masseuse and giving you waxings; teasing your feminine side. But more as a business angle and not a friend. Then she sold you some of the bags she wanted rid of. And probably sees it as a game, playing with you a bit. Might even be a thrill...

The taking you shopping is a game to her too.

The danger comes from letting down all your guards. And I once liked a girl who played me against a friend. I let down all my guards and at the time I thought she was wonderful. Falling for someone who then is with someone else is very painful. You cannot explore your girl and forget she's there. The more you play the more you can miss - unless the experience is so embarrassing, so traumatic, you never want to again. Or trauma could help you like humiliation to deal with it!

I never planned to fall but I did and been single ever since.

I know I need someone that gets me/andrea and its pointless pretending I don't because she won't go away now. I unlocked her!

I'm healed now, but it took a long time and I'm still wary of falling for someone that could push my buttons in ways I don't want. But I do want to be understood also.

So as long as you are friends playing dressup - it's okay. But as others have said, you need to be open to someone that is single and can love you for who you are.

All jokes aside; ie Petey Pudding, you deserve someone nice.

In my experience, exploring a few things has allowed me to file them, but does not mean they are gone gone, just more appeased. But exploring myself has not meant I am controlled. I think I would like a bit of sub but just because I like fem things, I don't see why I cannot like some dom in my male side too. Trouble with fem dom is it affects my male side.

I have met a few women I can talk to online, one in US, but no one to play with. But it worries me if I did as I don't want andrea to become stronger...at least take me over. And she wouldn't but I might like more...

When shopping, I find the best approach is to say what I like, want to explore. I don't care if they get it really, just that they give me good customer service... So far, all have been fine.

In a private shop once, she did give me a hard time initially; a tease, but then got into it. Think she liked it a bit! Not been for a while as dear, but liked it! Female joking can affect your male ego and make you someone else.
BraLover

She is nice Andrea-she picked out clothes for me and I tried them on as they were women's tops and dress she wanted me in. I tried them on yesterday for her and she said I looked so cute and adorable. She also sold me perfume and wants me to wear Friday to see if I pass wearing it. If so I'll wear perfume everyday. Also we have shopping trip planned for middle of May or June in which she wants me to wear dress. I told her I would cupcake asked if I ever gone out dressed in public and I said no but if I'm with her going shopping I would as I feel safe around her and at ease. She's going to watch over my spending so we can have fun time. We even went out after massage yesterday for drinks/lunch. There is connection with both of us cupcake told me not to worry about her husband. I'm her sissy boy toy who's turned me into her cream puff.
andreasissyuk

BraLover wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:38 am She is nice Andrea-she picked out clothes for me and I tried them on as they were women's tops and dress she wanted me in. I tried them on yesterday for her and she said I looked so cute and adorable. She also sold me perfume and wants me to wear Friday to see if I pass wearing it. If so I'll wear perfume everyday. Also we have shopping trip planned for middle of May or June in which she wants me to wear dress. I told her I would cupcake asked if I ever gone out dressed in public and I said no but if I'm with her going shopping I would as I feel safe around her and at ease. She's going to watch over my spending so we can have fun time. We even went out after massage yesterday for drinks/lunch. There is connection with both of us cupcake told me not to worry about her husband. I'm her sissy boy toy who's turned me into her cream puff.
You'll soon be attracting a muscular man... I'm sure she'll teach you.
BraLover

It won't..she asks me first if I want to do things.