As You Wish To Be Genuine, Time To Release Your Closeted Bisexual Tendencies

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EnchantrixCindy

It is wonderfully liberating when you are no longer afraid and finally able to confront the real you.

Enjoy listening!
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cindy/A ... enuine.mp3

Continue reading my blogs, it's all here...
http://femdompodcast.com/

~Cindy~1-800-721-1962
Last edited by EnchantrixCindy on Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
BraLover

While I'm not bi I'm definitely a cream puff girl with letting my masseuse give me a makeover/put lipstick on me and keep it in for her during waxing and on way home. She took pictures with her phone and can hit send anytime. She told me to accept who I am and become in which I agreed with her. She also started using women's facial lotion on my massages to keep my cheeks girlish soft along with my body smelling like cherry blossom using mists/lotions. She told me makeover/dressing up will happen monthly when I do waxings cupcake will take pictures of me makeup and dressed up. With this taking place in her cream puff girl with her in female lead relationship in which I'm fine with and want. Also this past Wednesday I went to salon to have makeup application done and girl asked f I like wearing makeup/lipstick and I told her yes. I was wearing women's boots/slacks/bra/women's sweater/perfume/lotion. What a thrill to go out dressed and to have this happen. I'm glad my masseuse told me to accept that I'm a cream puff girl and belong to her cupcake dies have her nails firmly dug into and wrapped around her fingers as I belong to her.
andreasissyuk

BraLover wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:11 am While I'm not bi I'm definitely a cream puff girl with letting my masseuse give me a makeover/put lipstick on me and keep it in for her during waxing and on way home. She took pictures with her phone and can hit send anytime. She told me to accept who I am and become in which I agreed with her. She also started using women's facial lotion on my massages to keep my cheeks girlish soft along with my body smelling like cherry blossom using mists/lotions. She told me makeover/dressing up will happen monthly when I do waxings cupcake will take pictures of me makeup and dressed up. With this taking place in her cream puff girl with her in female lead relationship in which I'm fine with and want. Also this past Wednesday I went to salon to have makeup application done and girl asked f I like wearing makeup/lipstick and I told her yes. I was wearing women's boots/slacks/bra/women's sweater/perfume/lotion. What a thrill to go out dressed and to have this happen. I'm glad my masseuse told me to accept that I'm a cream puff girl and belong to her cupcake dies have her nails firmly dug into and wrapped around her fingers as I belong to her.
Is masseuse the sending type though? Really? I wouldn’t mention dildo curiousity to her...she would have some material then to send on your behalf!!!