Why All Sissy Cuckolds Have Clitties, Regardless of Penis Size

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms. Piper

It’s true: not every cuckold has a small penis. It’s even true that not every sissy cuckold has a small penis.

But just because it’s not “small,” doesn’t mean a sissy cuckold can call that dingle between their legs a cock. It doesn’t matter how many inches you’re rocking, the second you put that wee wee in panties it becomes a clitty. No exceptions.

Size alone does not a cock make. Status makes a cock.

It’s impossible to have cock status when your penis is cupcake out of a pair of your wife’s panties.

Jamie Michelle

Ms. Piper wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:20 pm It’s true: not every cuckold has a small penis. It’s even true that not every sissy cuckold has a small penis.

But just because it’s not “small,” doesn’t mean a sissy cuckold can call that dingle between their legs a cock. It doesn’t matter how many inches you’re rocking, the second you put that wee wee in panties it becomes a clitty. No exceptions.

Size alone does not a cock make. Status makes a cock.

It’s impossible to have cock status when your penis is cupcake out of a pair of your wife’s panties.

Thank you very much, Ms. Piper, for this sexy recording! I have a sissy-clitty! Teehee.
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
Ms. Piper

Jamie Michelle wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:00 pm Thank you very much, Ms. Piper, for this sexy recording! I have a sissy-clitty! Teehee.
YOU have a SISSY CLITTY??? I never would have guessed! ;)

I'm so glad you enjoyed the audio!
andreasissyuk

Ms. Piper wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:16 pm
Jamie Michelle wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:00 pm Thank you very much, Ms. Piper, for this sexy recording! I have a sissy-clitty! Teehee.
YOU have a SISSY CLITTY??? I never would have guessed! ;)

I'm so glad you enjoyed the audio!
I thought when I discovered andrea that I'd find someone hyp-no wise that would male her sleep and my male side stronger. But seems to me all the fetish women are into making andrea. Plus, tease the sides that make her stand out as a sexy, seductress for men.

And I know I have buttons there...

Sometimes not sure if it is the doing or made to do bit that is the turn on. I do know that in reality it would be hard and already I am thinking more about girl needs.

I want to put her away but panties, hose and my miniskirt do feel incredibly good privately. I don't want to feel jealous of clothing and size up guys. I want her to f... off!

I saw a cupcake once for situation and mentioned andrea. She said, "be who you want to be!". That isn't very helpful as depends on the side you are addressing... I needed something assertive...

I need work to distract me. So much nonsense, broken promises and waiting... Fed up!!!

Also, wish Petey would hurry up and explore sissy shopping... Seems to be quiet lately...