Ms. Piper Asks: Is Your Inner Sissy Tormenting You?

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms. Piper

Many days I spend loads (no pun intended) of time playing with sissies who are quite tormented by their inner femme. Just like any other demanding woman, she doesn’t like to be ignored.

I will admit that it’s Mistress’ prerogative to bask in the glow of a sissy’s humiliation, and of course I gleefully do just that, but sometimes I’m torn between my carnivorous desire to gnaw on the flesh of a wanton sissy and wishing my sissy could just feel good about herself.

Is Your Inner Sissy Tormenting You?
andreasissyuk

Ms. Piper wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:51 pm Many days I spend loads (no pun intended) of time playing with sissies who are quite tormented by their inner femme. Just like any other demanding woman, she doesn’t like to be ignored.

I will admit that it’s Mistress’ prerogative to bask in the glow of a sissy’s humiliation, and of course I gleefully do just that, but sometimes I’m torn between my carnivorous desire to gnaw on the flesh of a wanton sissy and wishing my sissy could just feel good about herself.

Profile I've written for a domme-like site. Not sure how sub she is actually.

NOTE: Currently not subscribed. Depends on the replies I guess...

I have andrea bubbling inside of me and struggling with her. I seem to like wearing lingerie have hyp-no-sis/submission fantasises. There are lots of women (I think of as sirens lol) with secret desires judging by the Internet... Meeting someone psychic might be interesting.

Part of me wants to shut her down, but I guess she's part of me. She may even be a little slutty. I think I am frightened of that side of me. I may be feeling her as recent work has been telesales (which I hate/goes nowhere) and I'm stuck. I have potential I could utilise but struggling to a) have a reason and b) it costs/time to do. I think this is why I am feeling her right now. I regret not driving. Currently not working and all I see is crap stuff. I deserve better!

I want to feel I have achieved/feel love. I'm going round and round... Nothing ever seems to come together... (See 'Robbie Williams - Feel' on YouTube).

It isn't that I am not a nice person, I perhaps need some direction. But I listen to my male side too and a few ocds to overcome.

Sexually I am unexperienced. It scares me how andrea could be shaped. As I have had her bubbling all my life, plus I got hurt, I avoided relationships. I do not think that I can deny my andrea side completely but can control her. Hates me pretending she's gone... I wish I could do that!

It's complicated in that there are times I like the Jason me and times the andrea me (escape mostly) but it equally scares me how strong that side can feel and how she can be influenced. Perhaps I want to explore her to shut her up a bit?

I'm also frightened of becoming that side or her mixing with me too much. I think if I felt more where I want to be she may quieten down a bit under 'normal' circumstances. She also might be submissive sometimes, but then also have a domme side to her. Not sure how much I like her. She drives me mad!!! She gets in my (Jason) way!

I'm very good with computers. Building and setting them up. I would like to be self-employed I think in something I enjoy. I am wondering if I need a reason to want to succeed...
gemsissy

Ms. Piper wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:51 pm Many days I spend loads (no pun intended) of time playing with sissies who are quite tormented by their inner femme. Just like any other demanding woman, she doesn’t like to be ignored.

That is one of the most insightful audios I've listened to yet. That's really it. She won't go away so sign a treaty you both can live with. If there are things she wants that would ruin your marriage, they're off limits. But "just say no" is a recipe for her to come out full cupcake when you least expect it and have the least control to maintain your limits.

Thank you for your kind consideration of us sissies. Who else "gets" us as well as a Mistress who has been playmate, Mistress, friend, and confessor to many many girlies.