It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:59 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:06 pm 

Because you’re such a slutty sissy, I had to come up with a special assignment, one that would make you huff and puff with excitement.

It wasn’t enough that I watched you get your face fucked and spread your legs for your boyfriend on cam. It wasn’t enough that you got three men to stick their cocks in your mouth in one day. It wasn’t enough that your boyfriend scooped up another man’s cum off your face and shoulder and made you lick it off his cock.

No, you need something extra dirty. You need to be a cum dumpster for your naughty boyfriends at the bathhouse.

Ms. Piper's Sissy Cum Dumpster At The Bathhouse

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:22 am 

Quote:
Because you’re such a slutty sissy, I had to come up with a special assignment, one that would make you huff and puff with excitement.

It wasn’t enough that I watched you get your face fucked and spread your legs for your boyfriend on cam. It wasn’t enough that you got three men to stick their cocks in your mouth in one day. It wasn’t enough that your boyfriend scooped up another man’s cum off your face and shoulder and made you lick it off his cock.

No, you need something extra dirty. You need to be a cum dumpster for your naughty boyfriends at the bathhouse.

Ms. Piper's Sissy Cum Dumpster At The Bathhouse
Teehee! This is a very fun audio recording, Ms. Piper! I love, love, love spreading my legs for my steady boyfriend! And I adore having a steady man! (Although currently I'm manless. Sob!) The multiple-guy scene isn't my particular thing, but this recording is still hot!

You see, I love making actual *love*! Yay! So I loves me a steady man! Yippee! I adore deeply French kissing my beau while I ride his bare cock into womanly bliss with my smooth-shaven legs up on his muscular shoulders!

Now that's the best ride in town! Ha!

Author (under my legal name) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.host56.com

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:40 pm 

Anywhere a sissy can go preferably a bathhouse and screw with complete abandonment is ideal. Then again, why hide the lascivious nature of a "bathhouse" it is a temple for gay men.