Sissy Tag Team with Delia and Olivia

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressDelia

Ms. Olivia and I are amazing friends in real life, and are quite the pair at fetish events when we get the chance to go, so teaming up here is always the best! We LOVE to team up to feminize!

http://www.eroticaudios.com/content/Del ... viaFem.mp3

Enjoy this audio, and think about how 2 Mistress sissy training could benefit you. Whar would you like to most work on?

We can help!!
BraLover

Both of you have dressed/turned and kept me as your cream puff fluff girl. When I first visited second life Ms Kellie said I need to be changed and I didn't know what she meant but once I met both of you in there I was overwhelmed and over powered. With both of you taking me shopping for dresses/bras/panties and giving me makeover & lipstick kisses on my cheeks that won't come off. You selected long black wig and made it real along with giving me small petite women's body with women's butt/d cup breasts and totally changing my look into a beautiful soft women along with Ms Olivia giving me French manicure/cuddling/sitting on my lap giving me lipstick kisses on my cheeks that won't ever come off and my body changing with each kiss. I won't ever go back to being man ever again as both of you said I'm going to be like this forever. With pictures you took of me all the mistressss know what both of you did turning me into your cream puff fluff girl.
gemsissy

EmpressDelia wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:08 am Ms. Olivia and I are amazing friends in real life, and are quite the pair at fetish events when we get the chance to go, so teaming up here is always the best! We LOVE to team up to feminize!

http://www.eroticaudios.com/content/Del ... viaFem.mp3

Enjoy this audio, and think about how 2 Mistress sissy training could benefit you. Whar would you like to most work on?

We can help!!
Quite tempting, Miss Delia. The thought of being taken through my sissy paces by both you and Ms. Olivia is thrilling. Do you two live near each other? I bet you turn heads when you go out together. :)