It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:43 am

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:44 pm 

My favorite style no doubt is bikini briefs, its the comfort and the feel for sure. And like most women I love the cotton panties, although if I am going to get sexy, its a silky thong! I know scandalous LOL.

Tell me all about what fabric and style you like the most and how often you wear them! I can't wait for your reply's!

*kisses*
Phone Sex Masturbatrix Sophia

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Sophia/GetGirlie02.mp3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:06 am 

I have a large variety of panties, I like my Vanity Fair full nylon briefs the best. I wear size 7 most of the time and size 9 for lounge wear and sleeping! The larger size remind me of the first panties I wore. I also wear VF body caress high cuts for tucking.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:50 am 

Wise choices! Thank you for the reply and letting us know you a little better:)
*kisses*
Empress Sophia
Quote:
I have a large variety of panties, I like my Vanity Fair full nylon briefs the best. I wear size 7 most of the time and size 9 for lounge wear and sleeping! The larger size remind me of the first panties I wore. I also wear VF body caress high cuts for tucking.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:48 pm 

Hmm this is really HARD hehe. I love all panties. Something about hi cut briefs i find very sexy. I own about just 20 of those. I love how u can get floral and pastels and i find it so hot to look at my ass in them. White cotton is THE best tho. Briefs or bikinis. Lately ive converted to VS lace waist thongs. Those are so comfy and they have just the right amount of coverage. But i love boyshorts/hipsters too. Oh and little vstrings/gstrings. But still my favorite pair is my yellow hi cut panties with pink flowers. I wear them as much as i can. Ill usually wear my briefs/bikinis during the day and slip into my sexy panties at night haha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:29 pm 

My favorites are string-bikini panties ideally in satin (see me in my avatar)/silk/nylon, microfiber if I can't find satins, cotton if I can't find a good slippery microfiber. I love the way string bikinis feel distinctly different than guy brief underwear, teasing my hips, the way the cup my bottom and cradle my clitty. I've got several satin string bikinis that I'm about to wear out but I struggle to find a good source for more. They aren't as popular these days so I don't find them in lingerie stores.