Can a sissy Fail?1

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressDelia

Have you ever felt like you failed as a sissy?

Do you need a Mistress to help you become a sissy success?

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Delia/SissyFailure.mp3

Listen to this audio, and let me hear your thoughts!
BraLover

I do need your help with this and you have with Ms Olivia by turning/dressing and keeping me as your lipstick cream puff sissy in second life. What I really want is to have both girls I know take control of me being in female lead relationship with them. They don't know of my dressing though. I hope they would be interested in this. I do want this to happen to me as I would be so much happier and wouldn't back talk them and do whatever they would say or want me to do.
EmpressDelia

BraLover wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:36 am I do need your help with this and you have with Ms Olivia by turning/dressing and keeping me as your lipstick cream puff sissy in second life. What I really want is to have both girls I know take control of me being in female lead relationship with them. They don't know of my dressing though. I hope they would be interested in this. I do want this to happen to me as I would be so much happier and wouldn't back talk them and do whatever they would say or want me to do.
Mistress Olivia and I would be so happy to keep you as our cream puff sissy!!! Oh yes! Just plan sexy sessions here or in SL!
BraLover

I want both of you to keep me as your cream puff girl. Ms Ericka knows what both of you did to me. As do all the mistresses. Ms Olivia did tell all of them. How can I do sessions in here?
EmpressDelia

BraLover wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:33 am I want both of you to keep me as your cream puff girl. Ms Ericka knows what both of you did to me. As do all the mistresses. Ms Olivia did tell all of them. How can I do sessions in here?

Sessions in here, like a 2 Mistress forum training program? Oh sweetie, we CAN do that.

Look at this: http://cockcontrol.com/orgasm_denial_advanced.html Now, instead of denial, think of it just for making you even more femme!

Ms. Delia
BraLover

Does it cost anything to do 2 mistress training in here? I'd love to have you/Ms Olivia other mistresses do this to me.