It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:05 pm

All times are UTC-04:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:36 pm
Posts: 253
Don't you want to feel sensual and sexy?

When do you feel it most? Do you go out shopping and see the clothes and want it?

http://www.eroticaudios.com/content/Del ... eAudio.mp3

Become feminine with Ms. Delia

_________________
Be warned, I am addictive!
www.begformistress.com
www.thepainmistress.com
www.femfabulous.com
www.theweeklyhotspot.com
www.analtrainingphonesex.com
800-601-6975
Enjoy the Audio!


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:47 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:28 am
Posts: 501
Location: Wearing bras in private
I do want to be more fem and girlish. I would love to have you help me with that! I want to start wearing bra/panty under my clothes now that weather is cooling down and summer finishing up. I have women's boots/mules I want to start wearing along with slacks. I would love to start wearing women's tops as well along with women's sweaters. They are so hot and better then the boring guy clothes I've been wearing. Especially women's lotion/mist to have me smelling girlish and keeping my skin soft all the time. I do want you/Ms Olivia and the other mistresses to do this to me. I also am going to tell both girls I've been friends with that I want them to take control and be in female lead relationship with me. I realize women do have the power and control and the only way to keep them happy is to do what they want and ask of me.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:36 pm
Posts: 253
Quote:
I do want to be more fem and girlish. I would love to have you help me with that! I want to start wearing bra/panty under my clothes now that weather is cooling down and summer finishing up. I have women's boots/mules I want to start wearing along with slacks. I would love to start wearing women's tops as well along with women's sweaters. They are so hot and better then the boring guy clothes I've been wearing. Especially women's lotion/mist to have me smelling girlish and keeping my skin soft all the time. I do want you/Ms Olivia and the other mistresses to do this to me. I also am going to tell both girls I've been friends with that I want them to take control and be in female lead relationship with me. I realize women do have the power and control and the only way to keep them happy is to do what they want and ask of me.
bralover, you are taking the right steps! I agree that female clothes are SO much more exciting!!

Never be afraid to ask for help with being more femme!

_________________
Be warned, I am addictive!
www.begformistress.com
www.thepainmistress.com
www.femfabulous.com
www.theweeklyhotspot.com
www.analtrainingphonesex.com
800-601-6975
Enjoy the Audio!


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:41 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:28 am
Posts: 501
Location: Wearing bras in private
The truth is they fit and feel better on me. I've bought more women's clothes. The only thing is I'm scared if others will notice. Especially my family. I could care less about co workers. But with girls I know I want them to notice as I've worn women's slacks/boots but they didn't say anything not with girlish smelling lotions/perfumes. :( though the one who is same age as I reamed me out as I like her friend and put her as second fiddle. I apologied to get saying I was selfish/careless and thinking of my self. To me she cares about me is concerned and has hits for me. Otherwise she wouldn't have said this to me. The truth is I think she's hot and would love to take friendship into relationship. I think that's what she wants. She has me thinking like her as she does have her nails dug into me with no intention of letting me go. She's part of my life. Once you have women in your life everything changes and it has with me. I'm thinking like her and putting her needs before mine. Im ok with that. She did say she wants me to be there for her and I will. I want her to take charge and be in female lead relationship with her. I hope she would be interested and take me up on this.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:51 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:41 pm
Posts: 33
bra lover!

You are right, once a woman has their nails dug firmly into you, why you are helpless to resist. :) Beautiful, and I agree girl clothes are just more fun!!

I love how you want a FLR , Just sit back and relax and let her LEAD.

Mistress Erika

www.intelligentphonefantasy.com


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:30 pm
Posts: 462
I LOVE feeling feminine! Those pin-up styles are a favorite.
I like wearing dresses that require a full slip.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:28 pm
Posts: 18
I am so very weak to the soles of womens beautiful feet, and when i see beautiful women with there bare soles showing, i become instantly weak and my true sissy self, and then if they use the word dick and start talking about hunks, that pushes me into being a sissy fag :)


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:28 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:36 pm
Posts: 253
Quote:
I LOVE feeling feminine! Those pin-up styles are a favorite.
I like wearing dresses that require a full slip.
Dena, that sounds PERFECT!! I love pin-up styles too!

_________________
Be warned, I am addictive!
www.begformistress.com
www.thepainmistress.com
www.femfabulous.com
www.theweeklyhotspot.com
www.analtrainingphonesex.com
800-601-6975
Enjoy the Audio!


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:29 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:36 pm
Posts: 253
Quote:
I am so very weak to the soles of womens beautiful feet, and when i see beautiful women with there bare soles showing, i become instantly weak and my true sissy self, and then if they use the word dick and start talking about hunks, that pushes me into being a sissy fag :)
I think it is so wonderful that you have identified feminine feet as your weakness, coolsissyboy!

_________________
Be warned, I am addictive!
www.begformistress.com
www.thepainmistress.com
www.femfabulous.com
www.theweeklyhotspot.com
www.analtrainingphonesex.com
800-601-6975
Enjoy the Audio!


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:55 pm
Posts: 492
Quote:
Quote:
I LOVE feeling feminine! Those pin-up styles are a favorite.
I like wearing dresses that require a full slip.
Dena, that sounds PERFECT!! I love pin-up styles too!
I've enjoyed wearing sexy old-school foundation garments like Bettie Page, love that sensual, 1000% female look! Full slips are lovely as well.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC-04:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited Color scheme created with Colorize It.