It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:05 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:19 pm 

Don't you want to feel sensual and sexy?

When do you feel it most? Do you go out shopping and see the clothes and want it?

http://www.eroticaudios.com/content/Del ... eAudio.mp3

Become feminine with Ms. Delia

www.femfabulous.com
www.theweeklyhotspot.com
www.analtrainingphonesex.com
800-601-6975
Enjoy the Audio!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:47 am 

I do want to be more fem and girlish. I would love to have you help me with that! I want to start wearing bra/panty under my clothes now that weather is cooling down and summer finishing up. I have women's boots/mules I want to start wearing along with slacks. I would love to start wearing women's tops as well along with women's sweaters. They are so hot and better then the boring guy clothes I've been wearing. Especially women's lotion/mist to have me smelling girlish and keeping my skin soft all the time. I do want you/Ms Olivia and the other mistresses to do this to me. I also am going to tell both girls I've been friends with that I want them to take control and be in female lead relationship with me. I realize women do have the power and control and the only way to keep them happy is to do what they want and ask of me.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:53 pm 

Quote:
I do want to be more fem and girlish. I would love to have you help me with that! I want to start wearing bra/panty under my clothes now that weather is cooling down and summer finishing up. I have women's boots/mules I want to start wearing along with slacks. I would love to start wearing women's tops as well along with women's sweaters. They are so hot and better then the boring guy clothes I've been wearing. Especially women's lotion/mist to have me smelling girlish and keeping my skin soft all the time. I do want you/Ms Olivia and the other mistresses to do this to me. I also am going to tell both girls I've been friends with that I want them to take control and be in female lead relationship with me. I realize women do have the power and control and the only way to keep them happy is to do what they want and ask of me.
bralover, you are taking the right steps! I agree that female clothes are SO much more exciting!!

Never be afraid to ask for help with being more femme!

www.femfabulous.com
www.theweeklyhotspot.com
800-601-6975
Enjoy the Audio!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:41 am 

The truth is they fit and feel better on me. I've bought more women's clothes. The only thing is I'm scared if others will notice. Especially my family. I could care less about co workers. But with girls I know I want them to notice as I've worn women's slacks/boots but they didn't say anything not with girlish smelling lotions/perfumes. :( though the one who is same age as I reamed me out as I like her friend and put her as second fiddle. I apologied to get saying I was selfish/careless and thinking of my self. To me she cares about me is concerned and has hits for me. Otherwise she wouldn't have said this to me. The truth is I think she's hot and would love to take friendship into relationship. I think that's what she wants. She has me thinking like her as she does have her nails dug into me with no intention of letting me go. She's part of my life. Once you have women in your life everything changes and it has with me. I'm thinking like her and putting her needs before mine. Im ok with that. She did say she wants me to be there for her and I will. I want her to take charge and be in female lead relationship with her. I hope she would be interested and take me up on this.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:51 am 

bra lover!

You are right, once a woman has their nails dug firmly into you, why you are helpless to resist. :) Beautiful, and I agree girl clothes are just more fun!!

I love how you want a FLR , Just sit back and relax and let her LEAD.

Mistress Erika

www.intelligentphonefantasy.com

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:06 am 

I LOVE feeling feminine! Those pin-up styles are a favorite.
I like wearing dresses that require a full slip.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:43 pm 

I am so very weak to the soles of womens beautiful feet, and when i see beautiful women with there bare soles showing, i become instantly weak and my true sissy self, and then if they use the word dick and start talking about hunks, that pushes me into being a sissy fag :)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:28 am 

Quote:
Dena, that sounds PERFECT!! I love pin-up styles too!

www.femfabulous.com
www.theweeklyhotspot.com
800-601-6975
Enjoy the Audio!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:29 am 

Quote:
I am so very weak to the soles of womens beautiful feet, and when i see beautiful women with there bare soles showing, i become instantly weak and my true sissy self, and then if they use the word dick and start talking about hunks, that pushes me into being a sissy fag :)
I think it is so wonderful that you have identified feminine feet as your weakness, coolsissyboy!

www.femfabulous.com
www.theweeklyhotspot.com
800-601-6975
Enjoy the Audio!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:42 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Dena, that sounds PERFECT!! I love pin-up styles too!
I've enjoyed wearing sexy old-school foundation garments like Bettie Page, love that sensual, 1000% female look! Full slips are lovely as well.