Sissy Friends and Girlfriends

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress_Sophia

You don't have to pick one or the other, have both! Enjoying the company of other Sissy's can help you with social skills and having new friends. Having girlfriends is a must, we help you through your journey even more than other Sissy's like you!

How many girlfriends do you have? Are you being a social butterfly with other Sissy's? Let's talk about it....

*kisses*
Phone Sex Masturbatrix Empress Sophia

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Sophia/ ... e05_17.mp3
Erotic Phone Sex Sessions 800-601-7259 Must be 18+ Calls are 2.75 per minute, with a 10 minute minimum Billed discreetly to your credit card.
BraLover

I want to be in female lead relationship with all 3 women I know. I'd love for them to make me their cream puff panty boy. I'm just afraid they won't be interested in doing this. Although my masseuse had me try on my dresses for her/measured/fitted me in bra and put on women's lotion/mist to have me smelling like a girl. She said she wants to go dress shopping with me wearing leggings/knee high boots/bra/panty with women's sweater then pick out dresses for me at mall then get makeover. Not sure she still wants to do that after I pulled out of business venture with her. I do want to do that to make up on the failure. The other 2 women I've been friends with don't know that I dress but want to be in female lead relationship with them. I have hots for the one while the other has hots for me. The one I like is 16 years cupcake the one who likes me is same age and was mad that I was talking about her. I've no problem with her taking charge of our relationship and want her to make me her panty boy but afraid to tell her cupcake won't be interested. I'm really scared both will dump me if they find out I like to dress up in women's clothes.
coolsissyboy

I have found whenever I am around women and they start having girl talk about alpha hunks, and or real men and mentioned the word dick, i become quite flustered and weak, and realize how much of a weak sissy fag i really am, not to mention there female mannerisms make me quite weak as well mmmm