Sissy Show and Tell

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Mistress Sierra

Every Mistress loves showing off her sissies to other women! It is delightfully fun to get your sissy all dressed up and parade her around for another Mistress to enjoy. And it is even more fun to watch your sissy perform all of her "tricks" for another Mistress.

And, of course, it helps that most sissies are exhibitionist little sluts and enjoying being put on display to please her Mistress.

Recently, I was lucky enough to participate in a little show and tell session with a classy, slutty little sissy belonging to Ms. Constance.

Sissy Show and Tell

Enjoy!
Mistress Sierra
http://www.highendphonesex.com
(800) 601-6975 Must be 18+
YM: sierraenchantrix
Twitter: @Beg4Sierra
BraLover

I would love to do 2 mistress call with both of you in where I get feminized/dressed/turned & kept as a girl by both of you. I have plenty of dresses/yoga pants/leggings/bras/panties/cupcake tops/sweaters/lipsticks/perfumes/lotions/geeks/ankle/knee high boots/mules. I love dressing up as well smelling girlish with soft smooth skin. My women's collection is getting more and more as my guy clothes are getting smaller and smaller. I've told my masseuse and she's so supportive of this as I've tried on my dresses for her along with leggings/yoga pants/leggings/bra/panties/boots and she said I looked so cute adorable and have perfect build for them saying I look better wearing that instead of guy clothes. I do want her to make me her sissy cream puff and she said she wants to take me dress shopping wearing leggings/knee high boots with bra/panty along with women's sweater then once at mall she will pick out dresses for me to wear along with getting makeover. I know 2 other women I've been friends with and I want them to take charge of me in female lead relationship but they don't know of my dressing. I want them toaje me their panty boy but and afraid they don't want to and if they find out they will dump me.
coolsissyboy

I was dreaming about you both being with me and my cupcake and step mom, at lunch and telling them your going to turn me into a sissy flaming fag,and them not agreeing , so you both seduce my cupcake and step mom by putting your foot in there pussys, and something in their drinks to make them weak and submissive mmmm:)