It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:04 pm

All times are UTC-04:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:10 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:36 pm
Posts: 253
I do NOT want you to come out of the closet. Rather, I want you in my closet for girlie fun!!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Delia/F ... Closet.mp3

I have SO MANY pretty things in my closet for you to enjoy!!

Delia

_________________
Be warned, I am addictive!
www.begformistress.com
www.thepainmistress.com
www.femfabulous.com
www.theweeklyhotspot.com
www.analtrainingphonesex.com
800-601-6975
Enjoy the Audio!


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:30 pm
Posts: 18
I think I would love to visit your magic closet, Ms. Delia! I based one of my favorite fantasies on venturing into a magical closet and being turned into a dress up doll. I would love for you to do that to me!


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:23 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:28 am
Posts: 501
Location: Wearing bras in private
You turned me into your lipstick cream puff girl after both you & Ms Olivia took me into your closet. With the matching pink bra/panty set along with totally transforming me into a girl with each lipstick kiss on my cheeks I'm a girl now with d cup breasts/petite body/long flowing black hair/long nails Ms Olivia gave me. All the mistresses know what both of you did to me. I'm no longer the strong macho guy after both of you did this to me. Ms Olivia said I'm never going to be the guy I once was and she said she plans on keeping me as a girl forever.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:11 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:36 pm
Posts: 253
Quote:
I think I would love to visit your magic closet, Ms. Delia! I based one of my favorite fantasies on venturing into a magical closet and being turned into a dress up doll. I would love for you to do that to me!
Oh Rainbow Girl, I hope you can visit it with me in a sexy fantasy! So many beautiful things for you!

Ms. Delia

_________________
Be warned, I am addictive!
www.begformistress.com
www.thepainmistress.com
www.femfabulous.com
www.theweeklyhotspot.com
www.analtrainingphonesex.com
800-601-6975
Enjoy the Audio!


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:14 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:36 pm
Posts: 253
Quote:
You turned me into your lipstick cream puff girl after both you & Ms Olivia took me into your closet. With the matching pink bra/panty set along with totally transforming me into a girl with each lipstick kiss on my cheeks I'm a girl now with d cup breasts/petite body/long flowing black hair/long nails Ms Olivia gave me. All the mistresses know what both of you did to me. I'm no longer the strong macho guy after both of you did this to me. Ms Olivia said I'm never going to be the guy I once was and she said she plans on keeping me as a girl forever.
Of course! Into the closet and out as a sissy creampuff. :) Never a strong, macho guy...ever!

_________________
Be warned, I am addictive!
www.begformistress.com
www.thepainmistress.com
www.femfabulous.com
www.theweeklyhotspot.com
www.analtrainingphonesex.com
800-601-6975
Enjoy the Audio!


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:55 pm
Posts: 492
Quote:
I do NOT want you to come out of the closet. Rather, I want you in my closet for girlie fun!!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Delia/F ... Closet.mp3

I have SO MANY pretty things in my closet for you to enjoy!!

Delia
Mmmm, very arousing to think of visiting your closet together. Even better, I suspect your closet has one of every piece of lingerie or sissy outfits that we sissies purged in the past but miss so much! Those first panties... that special old-school teddy... the bra that fit so perfectly and gave us girly curvy chests! :)

I'd love to play dress up and then emerge fully girly to find you've invited a friend over for playtime... one with a big, delicious cock for my sissy mouth and pussy! ;)


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:55 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:31 pm
Posts: 145
If I was a girl:
Panties, bra, blouse, hose, short skirt, soft jumper.
Seductive makeup, soft...

But I'm not, and I hate embarrassment...
I'd need a bi female partner to take away the guilt...

andrea


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC-04:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited Color scheme created with Colorize It.