Let's Spend the Night Together~End of Summer Slumber Party

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress_Sophia

A Sissy's paradise! Spending the night talking about make-up and dresses will be the highlight of the summer! Get your sexiest pj's on and let's have some fun!
*kisses*
Phone Sex Masturbatrix Empress Sophia

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Sophia/GetGirlie06.mp3
Erotic Phone Sex Sessions 800-601-7259 Must be 18+ Calls are 2.75 per minute, with a 10 minute minimum Billed discreetly to your credit card.
BraLover

That would be great way to end summer. With my body all soft/smooth/waxed and girlish smelling my matching pink bra/panty set feels so good. Just seeing the sheath body con dressss you have hanging on door for me to try along with makeup bag that you will use on me I'm going to be turned into your cream puff girl with no chance of ever being the guy I once was.
gemsissy

Empress_Sophia wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:36 pm A Sissy's paradise! Spending the night talking about make-up and dresses will be the highlight of the summer! Get your sexiest pj's on and let's have some fun!
*kisses*
Phone Sex Masturbatrix Empress Sophia

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Sophia/GetGirlie06.mp3
Hi Miss Sophia!

(fantasy begin)
Thanks for inviting us over to your house. I've dreamed of a slumber party in a mistress' own bedroom! I love your rule of nothing but lingerie unless we play dress up. I'm thrilled to show you my clean-shaven and perfumed sissy body, curvy in the right places and tight in the others from my summer work out routine. Yes, my round ass needs a good spanking in these pink panties! (SMACK YES! HA HA!)

My favorite time this summer was working with Miss Lachelle, a local seamstress, to custom tailor a very special dress for me! I got it this week and brought it with me. Heavy bridal satin dress in sissy pink and with black lace accents, four petticoats to make my skirt flare like a slut, cut low in front and back to show off my top-of-the-line D-Cup adhesive attached breasts and smooth skinned back. It has sewn-in panties and garters. The shoulders have a satin strip that crosses the top of my chest and top of my back (making the front and back "key hole" style I guess), but also allows the little lock on the back of my neck to be clicked shut. With the sewn-in panties, that traps me in the dress which amps up my sissy thrills a lot!

Here, let me show you the best part! I bend over, lift up the petticoats and... yes, there is a nice big hole sewn into the back of my panties at just the right spot for my pussy! I sure hope this slumber party includes strapons! GLEE!

... well, that's what my fantasy would be for our slumber party. :) :) :)