Sissy Steps Forward To Take Her Special Walk

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EnchantrixCindy

It won’t be long until you forget that you were ever born with a penis. But that means you will have to accept yourself for who you are.

Enjoy listening!
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cindy/s ... orward.mp3

Continue reading my blogs, it's all here...
http://www.naughtyphonesexchat.com/

~Cindy~1-800-721-1962
gemsissy

Thank you, Miss Cindy. The thought of holding hands with you as we take a stroll, me in full satin dress, high heels, wobbling a little, makeup done and styled hair... wanting to hide from the women who walk by us but thrilling to see them look at me and us. My clitty would be very hard in its sissy cage!
EnchantrixCindy

gemsissy wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:52 pm Thank you, Miss Cindy. The thought of holding hands with you as we take a stroll, me in full satin dress, high heels, wobbling a little, makeup done and styled hair... wanting to hide from the women who walk by us but thrilling to see them look at me and us. My clitty would be very hard in its sissy cage!

You're welcome. Accepting a new lifestyle can be thrilling for a sissy. This is why sissy steps should be taken carefully.
BraLover

I've accepted this as I am a cream puff sissy. Wearing women's clothes fits and feels so much better against my soft/waxed/girlish/smooth skin. I also have started buying and wearing women's clothes/lotions/perfumes/ankle/knee high boots along with mules. To be honest I look way better in dress/heels/bra/d cup breast forms filling out my bra. I was meant to be a girl not a guy and Ms Cindy has made this possible as I'm her cream puff girl with no intention of ever being guy again.
Dena

I love being outside, feeling the breeze caress me with my slip, and dress over my bra, panties
garters, and stockings!

I have tried to be believable as a woman, but found that after I got my look together, I liked being
recognized as a male in ladies clothes.
EnchantrixCindy

gemsissy wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:52 pm Thank you, Miss Cindy. The thought of holding hands with you as we take a stroll, me in full satin dress, high heels, wobbling a little, makeup done and styled hair... wanting to hide from the women who walk by us but thrilling to see them look at me and us. My clitty would be very hard in its sissy cage!
Gemsissy, first of all, why hide? Live your life being true to your sissy needs and self.
EnchantrixCindy

Dena wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:22 pm I love being outside, feeling the breeze caress me with my slip, and dress over my bra, panties
garters, and stockings!

I have tried to be believable as a woman, but found that after I got my look together, I liked being
recognized as a male in ladies clothes.
Dena, you must be confident enough to dress in women's clothing and not focus on being passable so much.
gemsissy

EnchantrixCindy wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:45 am
Gemsissy, first of all, why hide? Live your life being true to your sissy needs and self.
I'm not very passable so being fully sissy in public will remain a delicious fantasy for me...