Are you Bi-Curious? (and STRAIGHT?!!!)

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms. Harper

It may seem really weird, but it absolutely is possible for you to be both interested in doing sexual things with a man, and also consider yourself a straight man. Through the wonders of the Split Attraction Model, you can understand your romantic and sexual attractions as separate drives! Want to know more? Read my recent post about it here: Bi-Curious Straight Man!

Or, listen to the audio: https://eroticaudios.com/content/Harper ... tManPC.mp3 (that is a long-form audio recording of the entire text of the post, not available elsewhere on the internet!)

Let me know what you think about the Split Attraction Model!
xoxo
Harper
You can find my blog at Fetish Phone Sex Blog

Tune in Sundays at 11 pm EST for Whore School on Cock Radio! and join the discord for Whore School too!
Breeheelz

I wouldnt say Bi curious. But I really do want to suck the clitty of a really pretty passable sissy. Ide love to pull down her sissy panties, feel her stockinged legs cupcake stands above me put her soft sissy cock in my mouth and feel it grow as I tease her with my mouth and tongue. Ide caress her ass with my hands as I pull her close and maybe even slide in my NJOY pure wand into her ass and milk her sissy creme into my mouth. After she came in my mouth ide stand up and rub our sissy dressed bodies together and french kiss her and feel our tongues swirl her sissy cream around.
NO Heel is too high, when its pointed at the ceiling
Ms. Harper

I suppose your fantasy hinges on whether or not the sissy you're making out with is a man, crossdressing, or a trans woman, being very sexual and having fun... Sissies can run the entire gamut! :wink:
You can find my blog at Fetish Phone Sex Blog

Tune in Sundays at 11 pm EST for Whore School on Cock Radio! and join the discord for Whore School too!