The Sissy Cream Puff Has Arrived

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EnchantrixCindy

The Sissy Cream Puff (Special Sissy) Generation Has Arrived.

Enjoy listening!
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cindy/T ... rrived.mp3

Continue reading my blogs, it's all here...
http://www.naughtyphonesexchat.com/

~Cindy~1-800-721-1962
BraLover

I've always been a cream puff since I was in middle school when girl on bus would sit next to me and spray me in perfume/put blush and lipstick on me. I couldn't escape as I was near window and when I got home I smelled and looked like a girl. I didn't want to admit I liked it but I did as I tried to wipe off makeup/lipstick but my cupcake put her arms around me and gave me lipstick kisses on my cheeks and said I looked so cute and adorable. Her friend and cupcake came over and did more kisses on my cheeks and put makeup/mascara on me. Later on I went into her room tried on her dresses/bra/lipsticks/perfumes/heels. Then living with my roommate I was waiting to do laundry and I saw his girlfriends bra in basket and I tried it on in cupcake cupcake had lipstick and applied it to my lips then went to my room to get off. Since that moment I've been hooked and never looked back. That was in 1998. This past year I confessed my crossdressing to my masseuse and she asked if I was gay and said no then asked if I like to wear bras/panties/slips to bed and said I did. She then asked if I wanted to buy purses from her and said I would. This was week or so before cupcake gave me her purse to buy items. With her doing that she made me her cream puff as I didn't say anything. Since I came out she has had me try on dresses/slip blouses/measured and fitted me I bra and OMG what a thrill to have her do this to me. With massages 3x week for 2 hours she uses women's lotions/perfunes as I smell like a girl everytime I'm done. I picked out burgundy/dark red lipsticks and pink blushes that I'm going to show her and hope she uses it on me. I've upset her this summer and I bought her 32 ounce bottle of Ralph Lauren romance and it made her day cupcake loved it and saved our relationship. She's controlling what I spend cupcake's taken charge of me. I've been seeing another girl and she to has taken charge cupcake told me she's into wearing finger nail polish cupcake did this from 8th grade through senior year. Also I told her that I like that she wears it and said I'm into wearing perfume/women's lotion cupcake said its great I found lotion/perfume. She doesn't know I wear bra/cupcake forms/lipsticks but she knows I wear women's slacks/ankle boots. I've upset her to and she told me she wants to know more about me on personal level. With that said she wants control and I'll let her/masseuse do that as they have their nails dug into me and wrapped around their finger as their cream puff. Honestly I don't mind and want this and told both ill do what they ask and want. I told my masseuse that I've always liked women's clothes/lingerie/makeup/lipsticks/perfumes/lotions as way to have something in common with them. I've always been and will be a cream puff girl as going forward if I want to keep both female lead relationships going this is how it has to be.