Mistress Piper Teaches a Bi-Curious Husband to Suck Cock

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms. Piper

Ever since that close call with your college roommate, when the two of you were drunkenly wrestling on the floor and his dick ended up in your face, you’ve wondered what it would be like to be held down and coerced to suck cock.

But you did what all good boys do. You married the sexy, flirty, college coed, and now you’re safely hiding behind your white picket fence. Too bad your curiosity about cock knows how to burrow right under the safety of your suburban dream and pounce on you when you least expect it!

Which is why you’re breathing heavy, asking me whether I can teach you how to be a good little cock sucker for Mistress.

Of course, I know exactly how to turn a mild-mannered, domesticated man like you into a needy, hungry, cock whore on his knees!

Mistress Piper Teaches a Bi-Curious Husband to Suck Cock
EnchantrixCindy

He must accept the honor when a Mistress orders him to sexually service another man he should be able to do so without guilt. Obviously, this means he is ready.