Ballet Class

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

sissyguy1515

I would love to hear a girlie audio about ballet class. I have taken ballet classes and the experience is totally sissy. Before starting class I would call the dance studio to get information about either teen or adult ballet classes. The smaller studios are the best because it's more informal and they're always interested in getting new students. When I tell the person answering the phone that I'm interested in starting ballet I can tell right away if they are receptive to having a guy (sissy) in their class. After they give me all the information about the class I ask what I should wear and I know I've found the right studio when they say " ...well we don't have any boys in our class..... we require all students to wear a black leotard with either pink or white tights ... " then I pause for a minute to see if they say that I should wear a leotard and tights too. One time the girl said " ....but since you're a boy you probably want to get white tights instead of pink... " I immediately said "... okay I want to start taking classes....is there a particular kind of leotard I should get..?" and she said " ....well it's up to you...you can get a short sleeve, long sleeve or camisole just so long as it is basic black....the class you will be in is all teen girls and they prefer short sleeve or camisole styles... " I then told her that I really wanted to fit in with the rest of the class so I would get both a short sleeve and a camisole leotard for different days and if she didn't mind I would go ahead and get both white and pink tights so I wouldn't look any different than they rest of the class. She was very happy that I wanted to take ballet and said she was looking forward to seeing me in class. The first time I went to class I showed up wearing my short sleeve black leotard and white tights under my boy clothes and when I introduced myself to the teacher she looked a little concerned and asked me if I brought my dance clothes. I told her I already had them on underneath my clothes and she smiled at me and took me by the hand to show me around the dance studio. There was a small changing room and she said " ....you can go in here to get ready for class... leave your clothes on one of the hooks on the wall but you should really get a ballet bag for the next class so you can leave your things in the bag during class..... " I thought she was going to leave so I could take off my boy clothes but she stayed in the room and I was so nervous. When I took off my pants and shirt and she saw me wearing a black leotard and white tights her eyes lit up and she said " ...you look great!....you'll fit right in with the other girls in class!... " I was still so nervous I couldn't move and she came over to me and took my hand and said " ...let's go introduce you to the rest of the girls... " by the end of that first class I felt great because all of the girls really made me feel good about being there. I told the teacher that I really loved the class and I couldn't wait for the next one. She said that she was very happy that I enjoyed the class and that I did great for my first time. Then she said ". ..I'm so glad that you are serious enough about taking ballet that you wore the right clothes for class... " I told her that she really made me feel good about class and all the girls were terrific! As I was leaving I said that I would get a ballet bag before the next class and if it was okay with her that I would wear my camisole leotard and pink tights for the next class since that was what most of the girls were wearing. She just smiled and then she gave me a hug and said " ....I'm so glad you like our studio and I can't wait to see you for our next class.....I can tell you are going to be one of my best students!... "
Nancy

OMG, you must've seen Billy Elliot with a penchant for ballet, surely....what an amazing, delightfully humiliating experience that would be :D
jessica s

That is so great! Did it really happen or are you wishing it will happen? Can you share with us where the studio is? the name of it too? Thanks!
Angelika

i wish i had the courage to do that. If only I could wear pretty clothes in public and dress up like a teen girl and fit in. I would be able to go to the beauty shop and get extentions put in my hair and stack my hair up and a cute bun.. Aghhhhh but i am scared
Miss Scarlett

sissyguy1515,

Have we spoken before? I have done a couple of calls with someone who sounds a lot like you in which we did a role play where I was the "Madame" instructor and gave lessons and such. It was great fun.

As for a girlie audio how would you like one saying all the things you wrote in italics in your story?

I don't know if you have any of the dance outfits or not, but you can go to any dance store and if you are just getting started I would recommend buying a pair of the little flat black practice shoes with the elastic strap over your arch to get started. If you could get a pair of tights too you will love the way they make your legs look and the feel is....well, you will see.

Madame Scarlett
sissyguy1515

Hi Ms Scarlett - we have not spoken before and I would simply adore you doing a girle audio about ballet class. My story is real. It happened about 10 years ago when I was in college. I continued with the classes for the entire year - it was the best year of my life! Several years later I took an adult ballet class (again wearing the same leotards and tights as the ladies in the class). It was really fun and the teacher was great, but it wasn't the same as taking a class with 15 and 16 year old girls. I would love you to do a girlie audio so that I could think about being a teen ballerina again.
Miss Scarlett

Speaking of dancing.....

I haven't seen any mention here of belly dancing unless I missed it. Have any sissies ever thought about trying it out?
I've had a few lessons and it can be a very sexy and feminine form of dance as well as good excercise if done right.

If anyone is interested in taking a couple of beginner courses to learn the basics I'd be glad to instruct. If you can find a store that sells the little finger cymbals I can teach you how to use them and this will give you a way to really feminize your hands and use this skill without the cymbals.

As far as costumes go a pair of panties and bra will do. The less you have on will make it easier to learn the hip motions and allow you to see how you are progressing.

The Tango is a sexy partner dance, but belly dancing is just as erotic and more expressive as a one sissy show :wink:

Miss Scarlett
Miss Scarlett

Hi Sissyguy1515,

I recorded a short sample of your ballet class story and tried to send it to your email address to see if it was what you were looking for, but it came back to me as an "not a member" so my email did not go through.

If you would like to email me and give me another address to send it to you I would be happy to pass on a short sample recording of your story to see if it sounds like what you would like posted in the forum.

Miss Scarlett
jrddrj

Miss Scarlett wrote:Hi Sissyguy1515,

I recorded a short sample of your ballet class story and tried to send it to your email address to see if it was what you were looking for, but it came back to me as an "not a member" so my email did not go through.

If you would like to email me and give me another address to send it to you I would be happy to pass on a short sample recording of your story to see if it sounds like what you would like posted in the forum.

Miss Scarlett
Excuse me, but what is happenning with this 'ballet audio'?
Miss Scarlett

The ballet audio you asked about was one that was requested as one of my personal audios that I make up and mail to individuals.

The reason I posted this in the forums to sissyguy1515 is because as I mentioned the sample I sent to her came back as not being a valid email address.

I have received several requests for short audios and had some great results. However, I have run into a little problem in many cases......

If you have sent me a private message I will need a valid email address to mail the recording to. Most of the requests have not had one included with them so I have no way of sending them to you.

I would like to thank the ones who have sent me the requests for keeping them short as I requested. I know how tempting it can be to want a long story recorded. Thank you all for your interest and I really enjoy making the audios. I hope, if you have sent me a request and feel like you have been ignored you will read this and know I would be happy to send you something once I have a place to send it :wink:

And....to those who have recieved them and written me back about how much you enjoyed them I really do appreciate your emails letting me know.

Miss Scarlett
PinkBits

Gosh, I'd love to hear this audio clip! Can we hear it please? Pretty please?
LiLTiffany1

i would love to hear this audio...much different from the others....
SissyLaLa

I just found this site and it is incredible!!! After hearing some of your other audio's I know I would love to listen to you sending me to a ballet class. I would have sweet, pink dreams for many nights thinking of it.
AndreaLynn

Oh me too please! I would just love to hear it!
Hugz & Kisses
krissyny

this sissy already practices ballet would love to take a class http://www.geocities.com/krissynyc/bballetbestest
[/img]