Pantyhoes For The Win!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Enchantrix Rayne

Hello! How are all the pretty gurls! I've got a fun audio for you featuring 5 fun facts about pantyhose!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Rayne/FIVEFUNFACTS.mp3

Enjoy!
Empress Rayne
www.phonesexbootcamp.com
EnchantrixCindy

Stockings have been in and out of fashion for decades, but when a woman wears them it always sexually excites a man. And this will never go out of style.
andreasissyuk

EnchantrixCindy wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:48 pm Stockings have been in and out of fashion for decades, but when a woman wears them it always sexually excites a man. And this will never go out of style.
I like this fact!

See my Vanessa post elsewhere, wherever that is. Thanks to her, that’s how I started. You’re right, I do like how they look and feel - and not just on me. I hide them under trousers if I do and I have a pair that adapt to temp and colour could look like socks, although don’t chance it at work (when it exists). May wear into town possibly...

First pair laddered, but 2nd has lasted ages. I really need to shop for more hose and panties, but need to be in the mood for it first.

Hose came first and then panties was an idea I learnt as I explored her online. At that time there was more feminization, only of late, seems zero that and more into the slutty sissy mistresses. Everything is about being a cocksucker. There are a few suggestions for panties amongst it all...

My fantasises were made. Had I met someone nice, who encouraged me positively, maybe andrea would not have been unlocked. I’ve found myself using that side to escape, to cope. It’s better than a physical injury. That I would never do, so maybe that’s why I found her?

Probably wear some panties and hose as I cope today. Quite like a blouse underneath too but don’t have one...
andreasissyuk

Enchantrix Rayne wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:12 am Hello! How are all the pretty gurls! I've got a fun audio for you featuring 5 fun facts about pantyhose!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Rayne/FIVEFUNFACTS.mp3

Enjoy!
Empress Rayne
www.phonesexbootcamp.com
Dull. Painted on during the war. It’s now 2018...