Dildo or Cock to Suck

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressDelia

Which would you want to suck?

A dildo is so great for practice, but a real cock is the ultimate goal, right sissy?

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Delia/CockOrDildo.mp3

Enjoy the audio, and let Ms. Delia know....cock or dildo?

:)
Ms. Piper

I'm sure all the ladies here will agree that there's nothing like a silky, hard-yet-soft, veiny REAL cock. Plastic is good for practice, but the real thing feels so good in your mouth--it just molds to the back of your throat, and well, you can't beat a big explosion of real man's cum!

Right girls? ;)
EmpressDelia

Ms. Piper wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:10 pm I'm sure all the ladies here will agree that there's nothing like a silky, hard-yet-soft, veiny REAL cock. Plastic is good for practice, but the real thing feels so good in your mouth--it just molds to the back of your throat, and well, you can't beat a big explosion of real man's cum!

Right girls? ;)
I totally agree, Ms. Piper!

Cock beats dildo any day and any night for me. Mmmm. That soft hardness...ohhh you are so right!

Ms. Delia
andreasissyuk

Ms. Piper wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:10 pm I'm sure all the ladies here will agree that there's nothing like a silky, hard-yet-soft, veiny REAL cock. Plastic is good for practice, but the real thing feels so good in your mouth--it just molds to the back of your throat, and well, you can't beat a big explosion of real man's cum!

Right girls? ;)
I bet you’re choosy with who though?

Whereas the sissy in this area always has to like anyone and everyone with any kind of buldge... Interesting how the average Mistress does not behave this way. What fantasises do you hide?