Ready to Have Your Masculinity Defeated?

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EnchantrixCindy

Your Mistress is here to help you with this struggle.

She knows your feminine nature better than you do cupcake has a lifetime of female experiences to fall back on.

Enjoy listening!
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cindy/f ... estyle.mp3

Continue reading my blogs, it's all here...
http://www.sissyville.com/

~Cindy~1-800-721-1962
BraLover

You’ve taken away my masculinity when you caught me wearing your bra/panty/lipstick/keels/dress when I thought you were out of town but was home when you took pictures/video of me. Then taking me to Victoria’s Secret for bra fitting/spraying perfume/makeup/applying lipstick on my lips as you took me out of fitting room for all to see how you turned me into your cream puff girl as everyone giggled and took pictures of me. All the mistresses know that I’m a cream puff girl as you/Ms Olivia & Ms Delia turned/dressed/lipstick kissed me on my cheeks and kept me as one. There’s no point in fighting/resisting this as I’ve accepted this and it’s who I am and become.
andreasissyuk

BraLover wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:45 am You’ve taken away my masculinity when you caught me wearing your bra/panty/lipstick/keels/dress when I thought you were out of town but was home when you took pictures/video of me. Then taking me to Victoria’s Secret for bra fitting/spraying perfume/makeup/applying lipstick on my lips as you took me out of fitting room for all to see how you turned me into your cream puff girl as everyone giggled and took pictures of me. All the mistresses know that I’m a cream puff girl as you/Ms Olivia & Ms Delia turned/dressed/lipstick kissed me on my cheeks and kept me as one. There’s no point in fighting/resisting this as I’ve accepted this and it’s who I am and become.
But can you deep throat a dildo like a hot girlie-girl?