Becoming a Sissy

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms. Harper

Tell me your coming out stories! Or, I suppose, your origin stories. How did you become a sissy?

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Harper/ ... ASissy.mp3

Gather 'round and tell me a tale about your first panties. ;)

xoxo
Harper
You can find my blog at Fetish Phone Sex Blog

Tune in Sundays at 11 pm EST for Whore School on Cock Radio! and join the discord for Whore School too!
andreasissyuk

Ok...

I think when I was around 20 or so girls on this one day college thing awakened andrea.

I looked geeky and the girls used to enjoy embarrassing me, “What’s a condom?” they would giggle.

One girl Vanessa, she would rub my leg under the table with her sexy hosed foot, to embarrass me, arouse me. Not because of lust.

If I was Vanessa, with my bowl blond hair and speccy glasses, I wouldn’t fancy me either.

I am -8 -7 today in lenses and look much better than then. I also would not get embarrassed by “What’s a condom?” and probably be more assertive. I cannot replace my previous self though.

I kicked her hard under the table as in those days, sexual harrassment was okay. Probably still is, if it is a girl doing it!

I did like her. I just didn’t like feeling aroused in class. There is a time and a place for feeling sexy.

She stopped after that, but I did fantasise about her. That led to somehow being her and awoke andrea up (so named after inspiration of Andrea in the Corrs lol - it felt like that is her name, and I wanted to hide that side, so a name helps).

She has bugged me ever since and hindered relationships through guilt, trying to understand her, financial and mental insecurities which seems to be true today after-all. I am now 45!

I started borrowing mums hose and panties. Initially it turned me on, now I more like the escape and feelings of lingerie.

I find life hard sometimes as a man.

One day, I got a rash from the hose and mum wanted to take me to the doctor. I confessed and etc, etc. It had awkwardness and cupcake knew too.

andreas never sod off once unlocked, so I decided if I had to explore her, then I would do things and file them. I’ve filed lipstick - not a great experience!

I learnt to buy my own lingerie and I still hate admitting I like it, going shopping but when I do I do. I am discreet, I hide andrea from most friends and definitely cupcake.

Although my cupcake has seen and brother briefly, they have forgotten. In their subconscious somewhere maybe...

andrea still wants more and more. I like the escape she brings me! I use a small a as more submissive initially with women, but she does have a domme streak too. She can be a bit mean too maybe?

I try not to purge now because sooner or later I end back there. I try not to buy hipnoz files or chat with those that cost money and make her stronger! I cannot afford addictions or purging. I worry when I cupcake what people would think of my panty drawer, dildo. Bought 3, 2 purged.

We now have rules and that helps a lot. I don’t pretend she isn’t there any more, ‘cos she bloody well is! She got very narky when I tried blanking her out that time. I tried not hearing her!

I am still not fulfilled. It’s fun for all you hipnoz to make us some kind of STD attracting slut, but it’s also lonely and frustrating. Fun for you, confusing for me. I want hipnoz that understood me and as the Internet grew, all I find is women that want me to love cock. It’s amazing. I find that quite interesting? Is it need or just what seems funny or something?

I see some of this in Petey too (get a better name!!!). A genuine girl is seen as a girl with all her likes. A man is not allowed to like and is seen as a man.

I hope God brings you back as a man next life, still linked to this one!

Maybe this experience would be fun for you to enjoy. Today, I’m lonely, confused and with a panty drawer.

There are women on the Internet who take delight in making files to cause impotency in those trying to understand themselves. I find that pretty interesting too.

I knew a girl at 26 who played mind games with me and my then best friend. She made a cocksucking reference to me once (previously had mentioned andrea to her) and tried to get me to please him. Glad I didn’t! It was all very immature and they are gone now, but it all hurt...

I am beginning to think that if I did please a guy I was attracted to, it would be better than treading water day by day.

Even pleasing pussy would be more fun than current. I am bored and feel I deserve better. I’m not keen on being bossed about by a woman in my home, not sure I even find the sex idea worth the sacrifice. In fact probably better as a woman sexually. At least with a man you don’t need a book to translate phrases to what they really mean.

I feel I should be more successful! I’m annoyed I am not. Cannot find it! The World seems crap job/future wise.

My current job is managed by women pretty much and as and when. Which is currently when. I need something else...

Text message:
“Msg From ——— there is no shift available tom Friday 19th Jan, apologies. Kind Regards TM's”

Different story when short. This World makes me angry!

andrea x