Sissy Shoestore by Ms. Cassandra

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms Ally
Site Admin

Thank you Nancy for submitting this script:

http://www.sissyschool.com/cassandra_shoestore.mp3
Nancy

Curtsey to you Ms Ally for allowing me to share...and curtsey to Ms Cassandra who continues to cupcake my mind. Thankyou both very much :twisted: 8) :D
M_Cassandra

You're welcome, Nancykins. Keep them coming.
candice

This story was like so WOW! It is amazing!

Thankyou very much!

Candy x
Mwah!
supersissy2

Wow, Ms. Cassandra that was amazing. The humiliating situation combined with your mocking valley girl voice was just too much to handle. I only got about half way through it before cumming in my pretty pink panties. When I got to the part where sissy had to ask the pretty cupcake salesgirl for help using a girlie lisping voice I just lost it. I'll have to listen to the rest of it later when I'm "up to it" :wink: . Ms. Cassandra, you are quickly becomming my favorite Mistress here. Nothing against any of the other Mistresses, they're all great, I just have a thing for being humiliated & mocked by valley girls.
The difference between Superman Supersissy is that you don't need cryptonite to bring me to my knees.

The sissy name I chose for myself is Stacy, after Stacy Keibler. I want to be like her in every way.
M_Cassandra

Oh supersissy.....fer sher!!!! :lol: .........Thanks !
SabrinitaTV

Ohh!! my god!!! what a gread audifo file, ok I have to confest, I cant resist myself and i finish at the middle of the audio file. I feel realy exited, and yes i dream about it a lot of time... yes Ally you are the best... please letme be your sissy girly boy..

sabrina.
felicia

Thank You so much, MistressCassandra, for your wonderfully humiliating shoe store video. It just drives me over the edge time afater time .... :oops: .... Your laughter is is sooo thrilling ..... I can hear it in my dreams! It'd be sooo delicious if there was an audio of just your laughter that we sissies could prance around to imagining that we're showing ourselves off to amuse You. Thank You again, xxx felicia
M_Cassandra

Thanks girls............. :D
Gina La VaLampe

Ms. Cassandra, What a wonderful concept, a sissy shoe store! This sissy would just loooove to try on all the shoes in the store and walk around and strut her sissy stuff just for You! This audio is sooo great, it makes this sissy want to go shoe shopping, right now!
M_Cassandra

.......and just think Gina, there are shoe sales galore now, your size waiting!! :lol:
Gina La VaLampe

<crimson blush> Thank-You Ms. Cassandra! This sissy simply can't wait to paint her tonails, put on her sheerest pair of stockings and check out all the end of summer shoe sales! You have prompted this sissy to venture out and find that elusive pair of platform sandals she has been longing for! Thank-You Ms. Cassandra <curtsey>
M_Cassandra

That reminds ME of early June when I took MY darling sissy to My fave shoe outlet. There was a girlie boi in the size 11 section trying on every single pair of strappy high heeled sandals. She was there forever, studying carefully every detail of these shoes. When W/we left there were 2 Hollywood t-girls swishing in wearing pvc stiletto boots and fetish wear. What a gurlie day it was. :D
msmarcy

OMG Mistress Cassandra, DO you really think I can pull that off? OMG... I don't know if I can.....
msmarcy (your slut)
M_Cassandra

I think have gone beyond this ms marcy!!